BoatBanter.com

-   -   ted cruz... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/169796-ted-cruz.html)

Keyser Söze December 24th 15 01:03 PM

ted cruz...

Pimps his two small daughters in a partisan tv commercial then whines when
Cruz and kids are spoofed in a cartoon. What an ass.

--
Sent from my iPhone

Wayne.B December 24th 15 01:57 PM

ted cruz...

On Thu, 24 Dec 2015 08:03:57 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Pimps his two small daughters in a partisan tv commercial then whines when
Cruz and kids are spoofed in a cartoon. What an ass.

===

Yes. You and Cruz are definitely from the same mold.

[email protected] December 24th 15 04:03 PM

ted cruz...

wrote:

Pimps his two small daughters in a partisan tv commercial then whines when
Cruz and kids are spoofed in a cartoon. What an ass.

Stop the presses ... Politician pimps his kids

Which one hasn't?

Keyser Söze December 24th 15 04:14 PM

ted cruz...

wrote:

Pimps his two small daughters in a partisan tv commercial then whines when
Cruz and kids are spoofed in a cartoon. What an ass.

Stop the presses ... Politician pimps his kids

Which one hasn't?

Missed the point again, you did.

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

[email protected] December 24th 15 04:35 PM

ted cruz...

On Thu, 24 Dec 2015 11:14:58 -0500, Keyser Söze

wrote:

Pimps his two small daughters in a partisan tv commercial then whines when
Cruz and kids are spoofed in a cartoon. What an ass.

Stop the presses ... Politician pimps his kids

Which one hasn't?

Missed the point again, you did.

Not really. I am reminded of the others who pimped their kids and then
whined when they were picked on.

Justan Olphart[_2_] December 24th 15 06:24 PM

ted cruz...

On 12/24/2015 8:03 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Pimps his two small daughters in a partisan tv commercial then whines when
Cruz and kids are spoofed in a cartoon. What an ass.

I guess O'Bama is an ass when he shows off his kids, eh.

John H.[_5_] December 24th 15 06:42 PM

ted cruz...

On Thu, 24 Dec 2015 13:24:37 -0500, Justan Olphart wrote:

On 12/24/2015 8:03 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Pimps his two small daughters in a partisan tv commercial then whines when
Cruz and kids are spoofed in a cartoon. What an ass.

I guess O'Bama is an ass when he shows off his kids, eh.

What would Harry be saying if they were portrayed as monkeys?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

[email protected] December 25th 15 05:49 AM

ted cruz...

On Thu, 24 Dec 2015 17:12:53 -0800, Califbill billnews wrote:

Amen. And Merry Christmas to you and yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14mPAZkJvd4

Mr. Luddite December 25th 15 07:02 AM

ted cruz...

Keyser Söze wrote:

Califbill billnews wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:

Trump and Cruz are sitting in a bar.

A guy walks in and asks the barman, 'Isn't that Trump and Cruz sitting over
there?' The bartender says, 'Yep, that's them.'

So the guy walks over and says, 'Wow, this is a real honor! What are you
guys doing in here?'

Cruz says, 'We're planning WW III.' The guy says, 'Really? What's going to
happen?'

Trump says, 'Well, we're going to kill 140 million Muslims and one blonde
with big tits.'

The guy exclaimed, 'A blonde with big tits? Why kill a blonde with big
tits?'

Trump turns to Cruz and says, 'See, I told you, no one gives a crap about
the 140 million Muslims.'

That's precisely the sort of joke that creates problems.

Tough ****. Any group who can kill over a joke, is out of control.

Harry's reaction to a joke is precisely why Trump is enjoying the
popularity he has. Political Correctness is out of control.

Amen. And Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Trump is a pig and so are the admirers of his politics and demeanor.

I'll pass on to Mrs.E. what Harry thinks of her.

Keyser Söze December 25th 15 01:23 PM

ted cruz...

On 12/25/15 2:02 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:

Califbill billnews wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

I'm sorry for your pain, but perhaps that is the explanation for your
coming to the defense of Trump, eh?