Default Cruz Challenges Rubio

Cruz Challenges Rubio's Ignorance Credentials

WASHINGTON - After claiming on Sunday that human activity does not cause
climate change, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Florida) suddenly found his
ignorance credentials under attack by several members of the Tea Party
caucus in Congress, including Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas).

"Now that Marco's running for President, he doesn't believe in climate
change," said Sen. Cruz. "To those of us with long track records of
ignorance, he seems a little late to the rodeo." Rep. Michele Bachmann
joined the criticism, questioning whether Rubio had the "stupid cred" to
win the GOP nomination. "At the end of the day, I have faith that
Republican voters can tell the difference between someone who is truly
ignorant and someone who's just faking it," she said.

from Andy Borowitz
Tim Tim is offline

On Monday, May 12, 2014 3:57:01 AM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:
Cruz Challenges Rubio's Ignorance Credentials

Here Harry I thought you and BAO might like this one a bit better. I thought it would be easier to post a link than pate the whole deal

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blog...tml#entry-more

On 5/12/14, 8:07 AM, Tim wrote:
On Monday, May 12, 2014 3:57:01 AM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:
Cruz Challenges Rubio's Ignorance Credentials

Here Harry I thought you and BAO might like this one a bit better. I thought it would be easier to post a link than pate the whole deal

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blog...tml#entry-more

Perhaps if you moved up from that 300 bps dial-up modem...
Tim Tim is offline

On Monday, May 12, 2014 5:13:42 AM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 5/12/14, 8:07 AM, Tim wrote:

On Monday, May 12, 2014 3:57:01 AM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:

Cruz Challenges Rubio's Ignorance Credentials

Here Harry I thought you and BAO might like this one a bit better. I thought it would be easier to post a link than pate the whole deal

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blog...tml#entry-more

Perhaps if you moved up from that 300 bps dial-up modem...

i don't know what bps speed has to do with posting stupid satire, but you might be onto something...

On 5/12/14, 8:07 AM, Tim wrote:

On Monday, May 12, 2014 3:57:01 AM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:

Cruz Challenges Rubio's Ignorance Credentials

Here Harry I thought you and BAO might like this one a bit better. I thought it would be easier to post a link than pate the whole deal

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blog...tml#entry-more

Perhaps if you moved up from that 300 bps dial-up modem...

i don't know what bps speed has to do with posting stupid satire, but you might be onto something...

No one is forcing you to read or comment on anything, Timmy. What's
funny is how selective you righties are about what irks you.

A little harmless satire from a master of the game like Andy B. annoys
you, but the paranoid posts from Scott Ingersoll or posts from a racist
like Herring or a John Bircher wannabe like BAR are just fine, right?

This is rec.boats, Timmy. It's little more than a dumpster for
right-wingers.

Tim Tim is offline

On 5/12/14, 8:07 AM, Tim wrote:

[...]

My my Harry, aren't you getting a bit worked up this morning.

You didn't like my Borowitz post?

On 5/12/14, 8:07 AM, Tim wrote:

[...]

Tim hits a nerve. Andy Borrowedwitz stupid satire. Snerk

On 5/12/14, 8:07 AM, Tim wrote:

[...]

My comment had nothing really to do with the Borowitz column whose URL
you posted.

Once again, a bit of harmless satire from Borowitz I post here once in a
while annoys you, but the craziness and racism of your buddies
here...well, that's ok.

[...]

No one gets annoyed with you. You are too pittiful to take seriously.
Tim Tim is offline

On 5/12/14, 8:07 AM, Tim wrote:

[...]

even though I think he's dull It didn't annoy me so...

Romney and Rubio Oscar General 4 June 29th 12 02:29 AM
Rubio for president FlaJim General 39 September 2nd 11 01:43 PM
IRS investigating Rubio... hk General 6 April 29th 10 12:18 AM
aioe challenges Skip Gundlach Cruising 2 July 1st 08 06:49 PM
aioe challenges Skip Gundlach Cruising 3 June 30th 08 10:03 PM