F*O*A*D F*O*A*D is offline

Default Cruz Challenges Rubio

On 5/12/14, 8:17 AM, Tim wrote:
On Monday, May 12, 2014 5:13:42 AM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 5/12/14, 8:07 AM, Tim wrote:

On Monday, May 12, 2014 3:57:01 AM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:

Cruz Challenges Rubio's Ignorance Credentials

Here Harry I thought you and BAO might like this one a bit better. I thought it would be easier to post a link than pate the whole deal

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blog...tml#entry-more

Perhaps if you moved up from that 300 bps dial-up modem...

i don't know what bps speed has to do with posting stupid satire, but you might be onto something...

No one is forcing you to read or comment on anything, Timmy. What's
funny is how selective you righties are about what irks you.

A little harmless satire from a master of the game like Andy B. annoys
you, but the paranoid posts from Scott Ingersoll or posts from a racist
like Herring or a John Bircher wannabe like BAR are just fine, right?

This is rec.boats, Timmy. It's little more than a dumpster for
right-wingers.