Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Christmas wishes...

To the true Christians in here, I'd like to wish a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
to those of other faiths..I hope you have a Happy Holiday
to the pseudo Christians, instigators etc......I hope you are enlightened to the error of your ways..

Time to take my usual holiday from the rancor.

Christmas wishes True North[_2_] General 3 December 24th 13 01:16 AM
Best wishes to Joe John W. Bienko ASA 0 January 3rd 08 03:50 PM
Best wishes to Joe Marty[_2_] ASA 3 January 3rd 08 03:25 PM
Best Wishes to ALL OF ASA-Signing off Capt. Rob ASA 19 November 2nd 06 02:08 AM