Default Christmas wishes

Since we are now in Christmas week, it's time to throw off the negativity of this newsgroup for at least the season.
Merry Christmas to those who celebrate and a Happy Holidays to all others.
My Christmas wish this year is that the newsgroup gun nuts find peace and contentment from somewhere other than the barrel of a gun.

On 12/22/13, 8:39 AM, True North wrote:
Since we are now in Christmas week, it's time to throw off the negativity of this newsgroup for at least the season.
Merry Christmas to those who celebrate and a Happy Holidays to all others.
My Christmas wish this year is that the newsgroup gun nuts find peace and contentment from somewhere other than the barrel of a gun.

Thank you for your kind holiday thoughts, and the same to you.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 05:39:43 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Since we are now in Christmas week, it's time to throw off the negativity of this newsgroup for at least the season.
Merry Christmas to those who celebrate and a Happy Holidays to all others.
My Christmas wish this year is that the newsgroup gun nuts find peace and contentment from somewhere other than the barrel of a gun.

Gee, Squirt! Until that last sentence, that was a really nice post. Then you start calling ESAD
names! You need to knock off the caustic ****. Grow up. Get your head out of Harry's butt.

But then again, maybe you can't.

It's nice to know you celebrate Christmas. It must be hard on you when your butt buddy keeps putting
down Christians. Huh? I've notice you've not got the balls to say anything to him about it.

What a piece of 'courage' you are, Squirt.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

True North wrote:
Since we are now in Christmas week, it's time to throw off the negativity of this newsgroup for at least the season.
Merry Christmas to those who celebrate and a Happy Holidays to all others.
My Christmas wish this year is that the newsgroup gun nuts find peace and contentment from somewhere other than the barrel of a gun.

Predictable. Don't forget your buddy Krause is a gun owner or plays one
on Usenet.

Best wishes to Joe John W. Bienko ASA 0 January 3rd 08 03:50 PM
Best wishes to Joe Marty[_2_] ASA 3 January 3rd 08 03:25 PM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone.. Mudi Electronics 0 December 21st 03 07:44 AM