posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Best wishes to Joe

Good luck on your salvage effort, glad to hear that all crew, human and
canine are doing well!

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Jan 2, 6:36 pm, Marty wrote:
Good luck on your salvage effort, glad to hear that all crew, human and
canine are doing well!

Seconded... right now we're hunkered down againt a freezing nor'easter
but if we were around on the Gulf I would be ready to go out and fetch
Red Cloud back with Joe. I hope that they have good luck finding her &
bringing her to port.

Sincerely
Doug King
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:
Marty wrote:
Good luck on your salvage effort, glad to hear that all
crew, human and
canine are doing well!

Seconded... right now we're hunkered down againt a
freezing nor'easter
but if we were around on the Gulf I would be ready to go
out and fetch
Red Cloud back with Joe. I hope that they have good luck
finding her &
bringing her to port.

My best wishes as well. When we were airlifted the Coast
Guard was very helpful to the owner with finding the boat.
They gave us a search grid based on the weather and water
conditions of where the boat should have been. We rented a
small plane for a couple days and went looking. Of course
no-one could predict that the boat had been towed by salvers
to where it was eventually found. Good luck, Joe.

Seahag