Senior Member

Location: Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Luddite View Post

On 11/3/2015 11:33 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

I'm watching Donald Trump's "news conference" right now. What an
arrogant asshole he is.

I'd love to hear your definition of what makes someone an "arrogant
asshole".
If you want a good definition of arrogant, just take a long hard look at the current occupant at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
__________________
Rick Grew

2022 Stingray 182 SC

2004 Past Commodore
West River Yacht & Cruising Club
www.wrycc.com

Default Best New Political GoFundMe...

On 11/3/15 1:11 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 3 Nov 2015 11:33:30 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 11/3/15 11:26 AM,
wrote:
On Tue, 3 Nov 2015 11:09:21 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

GoFundMe Established to ‘Pay Bristol Palin to STFU Forever and Ever’

You really are obsessed with the Palins aren't you?
The only time I ever hear about them is from you.

I think it is funny that the Republicans keep bringing us the worst of
the worst, and the Palins certainly figure into that category. And so do
the GOPer 2016 wannabes.

I'm watching Donald Trump's "news conference" right now. What an
arrogant asshole he is. And the guy who just pulled ahead of him in the
polls, Ben Carson? There's just nothing there in terms of knowledge of
any political, societal, or diplomatic subject.

Is it going to be Rubio? Cruz?

Hehehe.

Oh, wait...the GOP will be saved by the Libertarian candidate, as soon
as the Libertarians can find someone...anyone...who would get more than
1% of the vote.

If you are reading Bristol Palin's blog, you are desperately looking
for a life. Most of us didn't know or even care that she had a blog.

What a miserable existence you lead. Maybe we should start a "go fund
me" to buy you a life.

No, I am not reading Bristol's blog. Apparently the satire in the
article I partially posted went over your head. As usual.

wrote:
[...]

I didn't see much satire there. It sounded more like a hit piece
against someone you don't like and you are perpetuating it.

As for the gangsta girl, I blame that on the school officials. If this
could have been settled peacefully they should have done it with their
people.
They called the cops
When you call a cop with a criminal complaint, you get a cop and
someone is going off in cuffs. It can be easy or it can be hard. She
chose hard.

On 11/3/15 11:26 AM, wrote:
[...]

Of course the post harold pasted wasn't even smart enough to get the state it happened in right... it wasn't Virginia,

Non political, political post Eisboch General 27 December 22nd 07 04:07 AM
Some non political OT... Short Wave Sportfishing General 3 December 7th 04 03:57 PM
OT-Political John Cairns ASA 0 October 27th 04 10:19 PM
OT Political Martin Baxter ASA 0 October 26th 04 02:38 PM
( OT) Not political Jim General 0 March 9th 04 10:08 PM