Martin Baxter

Default OT Political

Since this group is going to Hell in a Hand Basket, I thought I'd throw in my two cents.

"After numerous rounds of "We don't even know if Osama is still alive".
Osama himself decided to send George W. a letter in his own hand writing
to let him know he was still in the ball game. Bush opened the letter
and it appeared to contain a coded message:

"370HSSV-0773H"

Bush was baffled, so he e-mailed it to Colin Powell. Colin and his aides
had no clue either so they sent it to the FBI. No one could solve it so
it went to the CIA, on then to the NSA, then to the Secret Service.
With no clue as to it's meaning, they eventually asked Canada's RCMP for
help. The RCMP cabled the White House as follows:

"Tell the President he is looking at the message upside down!"

Cheers
Marty