Default Endorsed by Jesus?

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 9/29/15 1:29 PM, Tim wrote:
Do you think you mane make the majority of your posts non-political or less
anti-Christian? Can you?

My post about the gun maker was not anti-Christian. The gunmaker's
actions are anti-Christian and so is your apparent condoning of his
behavior.

In answer to your question, though, I have no interest in golf, RV'ing,
other people's grandkids, model airplanes and shooting rodents. There's
no real boating content here of interest, so, like everyone else here, I
post what interests me.

You have no interest in boating from your postings here. Maybe not
anti-Christian as anti Muslim gun maker.

On 9/29/15 1:43 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 9/29/15 1:29 PM, Tim wrote:
Do you think you mane make the majority of your posts non-political or less
anti-Christian? Can you?

My post about the gun maker was not anti-Christian. The gunmaker's
actions are anti-Christian and so is your apparent condoning of his
behavior.

In answer to your question, though, I have no interest in golf, RV'ing,
other people's grandkids, model airplanes and shooting rodents. There's
no real boating content here of interest, so, like everyone else here, I
post what interests me.

You have no interest in boating from your postings here. Maybe not
anti-Christian as anti Muslim gun maker.

Correction: I have no interest in posting boating posts *here* in this
right-wing sewer. I am interested in boating, however, and still post on
a couple of boating-oriented places.

I think jesus, if he actually existed, was a cool dude. Unfortunately,
the majority of those who claim to be his followers aren't. You can see
the evidence of that failure right here in .wrecked.bloats.

As for the gunmaker, you'd think that real christians would go after him
in postings here for his non-christian-like behavior.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 9/29/15 1:29 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

So you are here just to be an internet troll.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 9/29/15 1:29 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

No, that's your rice bowl.

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

On 9/29/2015 11:41 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Spike’s Tactical, a Florida- based company, launched a new assault
weapon. The rifle includes Christian symbols including the cross of the
Knights Templar.

The new rifle, called the Crusader, includes the symbols of the
well-known Catholic order. A spokesperson for the manufacturer says the
symbols should deter Muslim terrorists from purchasing it.

The company said that it wanted to ensure that the weapons it built
would never “be able to be used by Muslim terrorists to kill innocent
people.”

The rifle scope guide also includes a verse from the Christian Bible.

In addition to the Christian symbols, the rifle also has three safety
settings: “War”, “Peace” and “God Wills It.”

- - -

Well, of course. It's the gun jesus used.

You're a nutcase fer sure.

On 9/29/2015 2:34 PM, True North wrote:
Tim
"John, I'm not sure what you mean by being 'astute' but I did notice you had no problem responding to my non-contextual post..."

Tim...My older BlackBerry PlayBook makes quoting a chore too but After going through the extra effort to show quotes, I still have jackasses like Dan Kruger harass and belittle me. I can always figure out what you are responding to.

I know you keep that antique POS for sentimental reasons. Yur kiddo
probably paid $5 for it at a pawn shop. Let it go. Spend a hundred bucks
and get something useful and user friendly.

On 9/29/2015 12:38 PM, Keyser Sze wrote:
On 9/29/15 1:29 PM, Tim wrote:
Do you think you mane make the majority of your posts non-political or
less anti-Christian? Can you?

My post about the gun maker was not anti-Christian. The gunmaker's
actions are anti-Christian and so is your apparent condoning of his
behavior.

In answer to your question, though, I have no interest in golf, RV'ing,
other people's grandkids, model airplanes and shooting rodents. There's
no real boating content here of interest, so, like everyone else here, I
post what interests me.

What interests you is being the biggest asshole you can be. I gotta tell
you, there isn't much room for improvement in that regard, You're a success.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 9/29/15 1:29 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

The fact is, your troll didn't work. WAFA

On 9/29/15 3:34 PM, True North wrote:
Tim
"John, I'm not sure what you mean by being 'astute' but I did notice you had no problem responding to my non-contextual post..."

Tim...My older BlackBerry PlayBook makes quoting a chore too but After going through the extra effort to show quotes, I still have jackasses like Dan Kruger harass and belittle me. I can always figure out what you are responding to.

Tim uses an iphone and there is a free software program for usenet that
requotes properly.

Jesus Saves! Tim General 90 March 3rd 14 02:54 PM
The Right's take on Jesus iBoaterer[_2_] General 4 June 3rd 12 10:46 PM
Gold firm endorsed by right-wing whores subject of criminal charges X ` Man[_3_] General 1 November 4th 11 03:00 AM
If Obrother were white, would Powell have endorsed him? FishWisher General 9 October 22nd 08 03:41 AM
In case you were wondering, MoveOn has endorsed... John H.[_3_] General 0 February 1st 08 11:39 PM