BoatBanter.com

-   -   Endorsed by Jesus? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/169018-endorsed-jesus.html)

Keyser Söze September 29th 15 05:41 PM

Endorsed by Jesus?

Spike’s Tactical, a Florida- based company, launched a new assault
weapon. The rifle includes Christian symbols including the cross of the
Knights Templar.

The new rifle, called the Crusader, includes the symbols of the
well-known Catholic order. A spokesperson for the manufacturer says the
symbols should deter Muslim terrorists from purchasing it.

The company said that it wanted to ensure that the weapons it built
would never “be able to be used by Muslim terrorists to kill innocent
people.”

The rifle scope guide also includes a verse from the Christian Bible.

In addition to the Christian symbols, the rifle also has three safety
settings: “War”, “Peace” and “God Wills It.”

- - -

Well, of course. It's the gun jesus used.

John H.[_5_] September 29th 15 05:48 PM

Endorsed by Jesus?

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 12:41:10 -0400, Keyser Sze wrote:

Spikes Tactical, a Florida- based company, launched a new assault
weapon. The rifle includes Christian symbols including the cross of the
Knights Templar.

The new rifle, called the Crusader, includes the symbols of the
well-known Catholic order. A spokesperson for the manufacturer says the
symbols should deter Muslim terrorists from purchasing it.

The company said that it wanted to ensure that the weapons it built
would never be able to be used by Muslim terrorists to kill innocent
people.

The rifle scope guide also includes a verse from the Christian Bible.

In addition to the Christian symbols, the rifle also has three safety
settings: War, Peace and God Wills It.

- - -

Well, of course. It's the gun jesus used.

It'll just be a matter of time before it's added to your arsenal, eh Krause.

What unit was that in Vietnam, liar?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Tim September 29th 15 06:06 PM

Endorsed by Jesus?

John like I said it wouldn't be long before another anti-Christian post was made.

John H.[_5_] September 29th 15 06:13 PM

Endorsed by Jesus?

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 10:06:55 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

John like I said it wouldn't be long before another anti-Christian post was made.

Very astute, Tim!
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Keyser Söze September 29th 15 06:22 PM

Endorsed by Jesus?

Tim wrote:
John like I said it wouldn't be long before another anti-Christian post was made.

The anti Christian message is coming from the rifle manufacturer, but I
wouldn't expect CINOs to understand that.

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

Tim September 29th 15 06:22 PM

Endorsed by Jesus?

John, I'm not sure what you mean by being 'astute' but I did notice you had no problem responding to my non-contextual post...

Tim September 29th 15 06:24 PM

Endorsed by Jesus?

Wow Harry, you didn't have a problem with no context either. Huh...

Keyser Söze September 29th 15 06:27 PM

Endorsed by Jesus?

Tim wrote:
Wow Harry, you didn't have a problem with no context either. Huh...

Do you think your savior would approve of that gun maker's Christian
message? Do you?

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

Tim September 29th 15 06:29 PM

Endorsed by Jesus?

Do you think you mane make the majority of your posts non-political or less anti-Christian? Can you?

Keyser Söze September 29th 15 06:38 PM

Endorsed by Jesus?

On 9/29/15 1:29 PM, Tim wrote:
Do you think you mane make the majority of your posts non-political or less anti-Christian? Can you?

My post about the gun maker was not anti-Christian. The gunmaker's
actions are anti-Christian and so is your apparent condoning of his
behavior.

In answer to your question, though, I have no interest in golf, RV'ing,
other people's grandkids, model airplanes and shooting rodents. There's
no real boating content here of interest, so, like everyone else here, I
post what interests me.