Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Endorsed by Jesus?

Califbill billnews wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 9/29/15 1:43 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 9/29/15 1:29 PM, Tim wrote:
Do you think you mane make the majority of your posts non-political or less
anti-Christian? Can you?

My post about the gun maker was not anti-Christian. The gunmaker's
actions are anti-Christian and so is your apparent condoning of his
behavior.

In answer to your question, though, I have no interest in golf, RV'ing,
other people's grandkids, model airplanes and shooting rodents. There's
no real boating content here of interest, so, like everyone else here, I
post what interests me.

You have no interest in boating from your postings here. Maybe not
anti-Christian as anti Muslim gun maker.

Correction: I have no interest in posting boating posts *here* in this
right-wing sewer. I am interested in boating, however, and still post on
a couple of boating-oriented places.

I think jesus, if he actually existed, was a cool dude. Unfortunately,
the majority of those who claim to be his followers aren't. You can see
the evidence of that failure right here in .wrecked.bloats.

As for the gunmaker, you'd think that real christians would go after him
in postings here for his non-christian-like behavior.

So you are here just to be an internet troll.

No, that's your rice bowl.

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+