Default Endorsed by Jesus?

On 9/30/2015 8:31 AM, True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 30 September 2015 10:15:59 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 9/30/15 9:13 AM, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 08:54:47 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 9/30/15 8:51 AM, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 08:42:55 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 9/30/15 8:31 AM, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 08:04:41 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

And, krause, your inability to provide answers to my questions simply highlights your
lies. I don't expect you to have truthful answers, but I so enjoy making sure you
remember your lies.

- - -

Oh, Johnnymop, if I *wanted* to respond to the nonsense, I would. It's
not *inability* as your demented mind "thinks," but choice. It doesn't
take much to make you look like even more of a nitwit than you are,
especially when you are supplying the "much."

I know you don't want to respond. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't respond either.
Getting caught in lies continuously must be burdensome, especially when Luddite does
it, eh?

WAFL !
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

You're a trip, Johnnymop...a short trip, but a trip. Go play your
guitar. Oh, wait...

Best to change the subject, eh krause?

Owls, barn, daddy, Vietnam, guns, boats, Parker rallies, fishing trips,
rec.boaters...what have you *not* lied about?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Poor Johnnymop...hey, is there some new hobby you haven't tried and
failed at? Must be something out there, eh? Well, you could take up
drinking and smoking...again.

The Johnny's aggressive spiteful behaviour might suggest that he has regressed to his old weaknesses again.

Look into a teardrop trailer Donnie. It might fit your pocketbook and be
towable behind your car as well.

On 9/30/15 12:49 PM, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 06:28:31 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On 9/30/15 8:31 AM, John H. wrote:
[...]

~~ Snerk ~~

Coleman makes a very nice pop-up, if your Highlander will pull it. The roof is strong
enough for an air-conditioner also.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Keep drinking and smoking, Johnnymop

On 9/30/15 8:31 AM, John H. wrote:
[...]

Do neither. No reason to lie about it either.

Vietnam?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Jesus Saves! Tim General 90 March 3rd 14 02:54 PM
The Right's take on Jesus iBoaterer[_2_] General 4 June 3rd 12 10:46 PM
Gold firm endorsed by right-wing whores subject of criminal charges X ` Man[_3_] General 1 November 4th 11 03:00 AM
If Obrother were white, would Powell have endorsed him? FishWisher General 9 October 22nd 08 03:41 AM
In case you were wondering, MoveOn has endorsed... John H.[_3_] General 0 February 1st 08 11:39 PM