Default USA! USA! USA! Leaders by far in mass shootings!

On 8/25/15 5:11 PM, True North wrote:
JohnnyMop swishes his head.....

"You continue to meet our low expectations, donne'."

Who is "our"??? Would that be you and your motley crew of Moppetts?

Herring, Little Connecticut Snotty Ingertool, and FlakeyFlaJim, for sure.

True North wrote:
Keyser Söze
"Is there any hope for you having a gun accident while towing your metal
motel room down the interstate to a white folks music festival where you
can take your teeth out and play along with your tissue paper and comb? "

SNERK!! LOL..you're killing me, Harry.

And yes Johnny, I wholeheartedly agree with this post......well maybe not the part about the gun accident unless no one got hurt.

Of course you do. You are a lemming.

True Dip**** wrote:
JohnnyMop swishes his head.....

"You continue to meet our low expectations, donne'."

Who is "our"??? Would that be you and your motley crew of Moppetts?

Why didn't you post this a third time, moron?