Tim Tim is offline

Default USA! USA! USA! Leaders by far in mass shootings!

Oh I'd say the connection is worth about as much as you calling others "conservative righties" because they like to hunt or aren't for abortion or might happen to disagree with Hillarys policies and dishonesty. You know, the typical lines....

Btw. What does 15 cents have to go with world hunger?

Makes sense to me...,
Tim Tim is offline

Pardon me, Harry. I meant 15 percent not "cents"

Now that should make "sense" to you

On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 06:13:37 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

JPS forgets that the USA is the leader in world food production and humanitarian aid.

You can't expect a liberal to say something decent about their country. Hell, many
can't even spell America!
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On 8/25/15 9:59 AM, Tim wrote:
Oh I'd say the connection is worth about as much as you calling others "conservative righties" because they like to hunt or aren't for abortion or might happen to disagree with Hillarys policies and dishonesty. You know, the typical lines....

Btw. What does 15 cents have to go with world hunger?

Makes sense to me...,

Hunters come in all political stripes, Tim.

Connections? Oh, I thought you were trying to connect our horrific
number of mass shootings to our giving away food and stuff.

Keyser Söze
"Is there any hope for you having a gun accident while towing your metal
motel room down the interstate to a white folks music festival where you
can take your teeth out and play along with your tissue paper and comb? "

SNERK!! LOL..you're killing me, Harry.

And yes Johnny, I wholeheartedly agree with this post......well maybe not the part about the gun accident unless no one got hurt.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 8/25/15 1:30 AM, Califbill wrote:
jps wrote:
The United States is, by a long shot, the global leader in mass
shootings, claiming just 5% of the global population but an outsized
share -- 31% -- of the world's mass shooters since 1966, a new study
finds.

The Philippines, Russia, Yemen and France -- all countries that can
claim a substantial share of the 291 documented mass shootings between
1966 and 2012 -- collectively didn't even come close to the United
States.

And what makes the United States such a fertile incubator for mass
shooters? A comprehensive analysis of the perpetrators, their motives
and the national contexts for their actions suggests that several
factors have conspired to create in the United States a potent medium
for fostering large-scale murder.

You think mass shootings are happening all the time? They are more
frequent, data show
You think mass shootings are happening all the time? They are more
frequent, data show
Those factors include a chronic and widespread gap between Americans'
expectations for themselves and their actual achievement, Americans'
adulation of fame, and the extent of gun ownership in the United
States.

Set those features against a circumstance the United States shares
with many other countries -- a backdrop of poorly managed mental
illness -- and you have a uniquely volatile brew, the new study says.

http://www.latimes.com/science/scien...824-story.html

Hell, you left out most of Africa and the Middle East. Must be the
training psychologists get which causes so,much violence by mental,cases.

Obviously, you didn't understand the post. No surprise.

Obviously, you slant it your way.

On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:57:13 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Keyser Söze
"Is there any hope for you having a gun accident while towing your metal
motel room down the interstate to a white folks music festival where you
can take your teeth out and play along with your tissue paper and comb? "

SNERK!! LOL..you're killing me, Harry.

And yes Johnny, I wholeheartedly agree with this post......well maybe not the part about the gun accident unless no one got hurt.

You continue to meet our low expectations, donne'.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On 8/25/15 5:05 PM, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:57:13 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Keyser Söze
"Is there any hope for you having a gun accident while towing your metal
motel room down the interstate to a white folks music festival where you
can take your teeth out and play along with your tissue paper and comb? "

SNERK!! LOL..you're killing me, Harry.

And yes Johnny, I wholeheartedly agree with this post......well maybe not the part about the gun accident unless no one got hurt.

You continue to meet our low expectations, donne'.
--

I still have high expectations of reading about you in connection with a
gun accident, hopefully involving only you, John the Racist.

JohnnyMop swishes his head.....

"You continue to meet our low expectations, donne'."

Who is "our"??? Would that be you and your motley crew of Moppetts?

JohnnyMop swishes his head.....