Default Classic...

On 8/23/15 10:46 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 09:59:25 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/23/15 12:44 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 18:33:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/22/15 12:34 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 11:57:11 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/22/15 11:42 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 07:54:25 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...Bill Maher:

He is an OK comedian who never let the truth get in way of a good
joke. As long as you understand that, he can be amusing but, like
Stewart, it is entertainment, not news.
Stewart was actually better informed and the research was better.

Maher doesn't pretend to be anything but an opinionated comedian.

That is OK as long as everyone understands what they are watching.
It was a bit scary when way more than half of the young adults in the
country said they got most of their news from comedians. (Stewart,
Maher and the late night talk shows)

Well, there have been several studies released that indicate the more
Fox News you watch, the dumber you get. Or something like that.

Who was talking about Fox news?

Weren't we discussing opinionated comedians? That's Fox News.

I am never disappointed that you can twist any conversation around to
an opportunity to express your political opinion. Typically with some
totally unrelated brain fart.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you took Fox News seriously.

On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 10:49:37 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/23/15 10:46 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 09:59:25 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/23/15 12:44 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 18:33:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/22/15 12:34 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 11:57:11 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

That was not the issue was it?
..

On 8/23/15 12:33 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 10:49:37 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/23/15 10:46 AM,
wrote:
On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 09:59:25 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/23/15 12:44 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 18:33:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/22/15 12:34 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 11:57:11 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

.

You stated:

"That is OK as long as everyone understands what they are watching."

I view Fox News "reportage and commentary" as opinionated comedy. Your
mileage obviously varies. Ever watched Steve Doocy? Remember him from
the time he was the nightly news show clown on one of the local
stations? No one took him seriously then, and no one should now. And
Steve isn't the only example of a Fox News clown.

On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 12:38:09 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/23/15 12:33 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 10:49:37 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/23/15 10:46 AM,
wrote:
On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 09:59:25 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/23/15 12:44 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 18:33:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/22/15 12:34 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 11:57:11 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I do not think that is funny. Robert McNamara and LBJ must have been a
real hoot for you

On 8/23/15 12:56 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 12:38:09 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/23/15 12:33 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 10:49:37 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/23/15 10:46 AM,
wrote:
On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 09:59:25 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/23/15 12:44 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 18:33:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/22/15 12:34 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 11:57:11 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

"Your mileage obviously varies." Did you miss that? I'm not sure what
McNamara and Johnson have to do with this post, Fox News, or Steve
Doocy. Sorry.

Respray a non-classic? Keyser Söze General 22 July 25th 15 02:30 AM
Classic X ` Man General 72 September 19th 11 03:06 PM
Classic Oceanliner M@x From Holl@nd Tall Ship Photos 6 July 12th 07 07:04 AM
Classic beauty M@x From Holl@nd Tall Ship Photos 4 May 17th 07 10:07 AM
Morgan Classic 41 Bobsprit ASA 3 March 4th 04 04:29 PM