Default Wow - Crazy

On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 17:03:43 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

I've posted many times why I still participate a little he I want to
be here to watch the actual sinking and death of the newsgroup.

===

Funny you should mention that.

Many of us feel the same way about you. Unfortunately there are
probably a lot of other arse'ls ready to take your place when you
finally get your just rewards.

How are you doing witn that IRS "misunderstanding"? I call it a
misunderatanding because they obviously don't fully appreciate your
specialness.

wrote:

I've posted many times why I still participate a little he I want to
be here to watch the actual sinking and death of the newsgroup.

===

Funny you should mention that.

Many of us feel the same way about you. Unfortunately there are
probably a lot of other arse'ls ready to take your place when you
finally get your just rewards.

How are you doing witn that IRS "misunderstanding"? I call it a
misunderatanding because they obviously don't fully appreciate your
specialness.

The other liberals here seem to have something Krause is horribly lacking -
integrity.

I'd love to hear how he went into the field to find the bodies of missing soldiers.
What a pile of bull****.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

wrote:

I've posted many times why I still participate a little he I want to
be here to watch the actual sinking and death of the newsgroup.

===

Funny you should mention that.

Many of us feel the same way about you. Unfortunately there are
probably a lot of other arse'ls ready to take your place when you
finally get your just rewards.

How are you doing witn that IRS "misunderstanding"? I call it a
misunderatanding because they obviously don't fully appreciate your
specialness.

The other liberals here seem to have something Krause is horribly lacking -
integrity.

I'd love to hear how he went into the field to find the bodies of missing soldiers.
What a pile of bull****.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Wow...W'hine and Herring the Racist... what a thrill.

wrote:

've posted many times why I still participate a little he I want to
be here to watch the actual sinking and death of the newsgroup. I spend
very little time in rec.boats, either reading or responding to posts.

Just a quick count gets me 237 posts in 18 days and today isn't over.
That is far from "very little time"

On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 19:57:58 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

I rarely spend as much as 20 seconds reading a post,

That explains your non-responsive "brain fart" answers.

You did just admit you are simply a troll.

The best of crazy... Keyser Söze General 3 May 8th 15 03:58 AM
Crazy day Mr. Luddite General 7 February 19th 15 06:11 PM
Yes, they are crazy. F.O.A.D. General 0 August 17th 13 09:21 PM
Still crazy ESAD General 1 December 28th 12 01:24 AM
So what if she's crazy... jps General 2 November 15th 11 04:55 AM