Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Wow - Crazy

On 8/14/2015 9:46 AM, Boating All Out wrote:

I thought it was a case of temporary insanity, but
Mika is REALLY against HRC.
She gives no quarter and hasn't since it was revealed
HRC had used a "personal" server at State.
That has absolutely disqualified HRC. It's done.
HRC can not be President.
It's like watching Fox News, and she is just as
transparent in her hatred for HRC. Almost as bad as
Luddite.
Look for some fireworks ahead. You can't be insane
and have Democrat party guests. Doesn't mix well.
She just may move to Fox. Hope she takes that
douchbag Donnie Deutsch with her.
She's become as hard to watch as Rachel Maddow.

Heh. I caught part of "Morning Joe" this morning and noticed her
outrage. Funny to watch.

BTW ... my dislike of HRC goes back many years and was not spawned by
the the email thing. I think she is deceitful and is prone to lies if
they either protect or enhance her personal objectives.

Given all that has transpired, she would have been smart to simply
acknowledge that in hindsight she should have used a secure government
server and email account and she should have released all requested
emails and the server when she was first asked. If she's telling the
truth those actions would exonerate her and none of this would be much
of an issue. It's her contempt for rules, policies and an attitude that
none of them apply to her that is causing her grief. A coverup is
always more serious than a lack of judgement or error.