Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Wow - Crazy

On 8/14/2015 9:46 AM, Boating All Out wrote:

I thought it was a case of temporary insanity, but
Mika is REALLY against HRC.
She gives no quarter and hasn't since it was revealed
HRC had used a "personal" server at State.
That has absolutely disqualified HRC. It's done.
HRC can not be President.
It's like watching Fox News, and she is just as
transparent in her hatred for HRC. Almost as bad as
Luddite.
Look for some fireworks ahead. You can't be insane
and have Democrat party guests. Doesn't mix well.
She just may move to Fox. Hope she takes that
douchbag Donnie Deutsch with her.
She's become as hard to watch as Rachel Maddow.

Forgot to mention:

It wouldn't surprise me if Mika's criticism of HRC's email server
problems are influenced by private discussions with her father. As
National Security Adviser during the Carter years, he knows a thing or
two about such matters.