Default Yes, they are crazy.

Oregon's GOP Chair Wants to Sprinkle Nuclear Waste From Airplanes

After months of in-fighting, the beleaguered Oregon Republican Party
elected a new chairman last weekend. His name is Art Robinson, and he
wants to sprinkle radioactive waste from airplanes to build up our
resistance to degenerative illnesses. Robinson, who unsuccessfully ran
for Congress against progressive Rep. Peter DeFazio in 2010 and 2012,
took over after the previous chair resigned in advance of a recall
campaign over her alleged financial mismanagement.

Robinson, who has a Ph.D. in chemistry, has marketed himself for the
last three decades as an expert on everything from nuclear fallout to
AIDS to climate science in the pages of a monthly newsletter, Access to
Energy, which he published from his compound in the small town of Cave
Junction. A quick glance at his writings, which were publicized during
his ill-fated challenges to DeFazio, suggest that whatever the failings
of the previous party leadership—Democrats now hold all statewide
elected offices and control both houses of the state
Legislature—Robinson brings with him a new set of challenges entirely.

On nuclear waste: "All we need do with nuclear waste is dilute it to a
low radiation level and sprinkle it over the ocean—or even over America
after hormesis is better understood and verified with respect to more
diseases." And: "If we could use it to enhance our own drinking water
here in Oregon, where background radiation is low, it would hormetically
enhance our resistance to degenerative diseases. Alas, this would be
against the law."

http://tinyurl.com/lv3xzt2

GOP crazies are…everywhere.

Still crazy ESAD General 1 December 28th 12 01:24 AM
So what if she's crazy... jps General 2 November 15th 11 04:55 AM
This is one wild and crazy guy! X - Man General 0 August 5th 11 02:33 PM
Those wild and crazy... HK General 0 May 7th 09 02:15 PM