HK HK is offline

Default Those wild and crazy...

....righties...

Dr. Alan Keyes Coming to Notre Dame to be Arrested; Keyes Calls Abortion
Foes to Come '...Until the South Bend Jail is Filled to Overflowing...'
Contact: Sandra Veritas, 904-687-9804; stopobamanotredame.com

SOUTH BEND, Ind., May 6 /Christian Newswire/ -- "...If this be trespass,
then forgive us our trespasses and join us in trespassing until the
South Bend jail is filled to overflowing with witnesses to truth..." Dr.
Alan Keyes

Dr. Alan Keyes, who ran for the U.S. Senate in 2004 against Barack
Obama, has announced plans to come to Notre Dame to be arrested for
protesting Obama's address and honorary doctorate at Notre Dame's
graduation.

Dr. Keyes urges pro-life compatriots around the country to join him, as
a witness against Notre Dame's betrayal of the babies, and in the hope
that President Obama will be cancelled.

Following are excerpts from his full statement:

"...I will go to South Bend. I will step foot on the Notre Dame campus
to lift up the standard that protects the life of the innocent children
of this and every generation. I will do it all day and every day from
now until the Master comes if need be, though it mean I shall be housed
every day in the prison house of lies and injustice that Obama, Jenkins
and their minions now mean to construct...

"...If this be trespass, then forgive us our trespasses and join us in
trespassing until the South Bend jail is filled to overflowing with
witnesses to truth; filled beyond capacity; filled until we break the
most onerous shackles of all- the ones that bind the heart and mind to
evil and our nation to the path of its destruction.

"...I ask others who all these years have prayed and labored for the
unborn to join us. I know you are there. I have broken bread with you at
dinners for crisis pregnancy centers and right to life groups. I have
marched with you to proclaim the sanctity of innocent life, and decry
the laws that sanction its destruction. I have been uplifted by your
faith, your perseverance, your love of God and His Son. The forces of
evil mean to lay final claim to a place supposed to be within the
precincts of our God and Lord. Come what may, we must come forth now to
occupy and hold it against them."

To schedule an interview with Dr. Keyes (before his incarceration) call:
904-687 9804

To read Dr. Keyes full statement, go to www.StopObamaNotreDame.com

- - -

Alan Keyes...hehehehe.

If he's arrested, he'll talk his jailers to death...what an asshole.

No Amnestey for Torture Enablers

Crazy Mice...! [email protected] General 11 February 14th 09 12:48 PM
Crazy Mice...! [email protected] General 0 February 14th 09 12:09 AM
Those wild and crazy Canadians Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_2_] General 4 August 1st 08 05:15 AM
Those Crazy Coasties Eisboch General 9 December 21st 07 11:09 AM
Those crazy Germans [email protected] ASA 1 December 9th 04 10:08 PM