Default Only three simple sentences...

When you vote for another liberalt you are perpetuating our government as it is
now. Nothing will change. These three, short sentences tell you a lot about the
direction of our current government and cultural environment:

1.) We are advised NOT to judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics,
but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.

Funny how that works. And here's another one worth considering.

2.) Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of
money. Why do we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money?

What's interesting is the first group "worked for" their money, but the second
didn't.Think about it..... Last but not least:

3.) Why are we cutting benefits for our veterans, no pay raises for our military
and cutting our army to a level lower than before WWII, but we are not stopping
payments to illegal aliens such as monthly payments for each child, money for
housing, food stamps, free education including college and soon the right to vote?

Am I the only one missing something?

(Received from a friend)
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

On 7/28/15 8:25 AM, John H. wrote:

When you vote for another liberalt you are perpetuating our government as it is
now. Nothing will change. These three, short sentences tell you a lot about the
direction of our current government and cultural environment:

Am I the only one missing something?

Yeah. Reality. Trolling so early in the morning? Shouldn't you be out
racking up another ****ty golf score?

But (insert segue here), I do find it fun to watch the Repugnant 2016
contenders going after each other and The Donald. There's a real
possibility the upcoming GOP Debate of Wannabes will be one hell of a
funfest. How far in his mouth will Jeb stick his foot? Whose parentage
will The Donald insult? Will Ben Carson make the cut and demonstrate how
crazy he is? Will Christie's chair collapse underneath him? Will Graham
"out" himself at last? Will they spend most of their time telling us how
they plan to kill the ACA and the nothing with which they have to place
it? How many times will they mention Hillary? And will there be new ways
mentioned to further hurt the middle class while providing more
unnecessary tax cuts for the rich?

Stay tuned for the GOP giggles.

On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 08:33:23 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 7/28/15 8:25 AM, John H. wrote:

When you vote for another liberalt you are perpetuating our government as it is
now. Nothing will change. These three, short sentences tell you a lot about the
direction of our current government and cultural environment:

Am I the only one missing something?

Yeah. Reality. Trolling so early in the morning? Shouldn't you be out
racking up another ****ty golf score?

My last two rounds have been 84 and 87. Not nearly as good as your 72, but then I
have no reason to lie.

How're the owls? How's that red barn of 'yours' holding up?

On 7/28/15 8:25 AM, John H. wrote:

When you vote for another liberalt you are perpetuating our government as it is
now. Nothing will change. These three, short sentences tell you a lot about the
direction of our current government and cultural environment:

Am I the only one missing something?

Yeah. Reality. Trolling so early in the morning? Shouldn't you be out
racking up another ****ty golf score?

My last two rounds have been 84 and 87.

How did you do on the back nine? BTW, the verb you probably want is
"were," not "have been". Didn't the army "learn you" anything of
significance?

On 7/28/15 8:25 AM, John H. wrote:

When you vote for another liberalt you are perpetuating our
government as it is
now. Nothing will change. These three, short sentences tell you a
lot about the
direction of our current government and cultural environment:

Am I the only one missing something?

Yeah. Reality. Trolling so early in the morning? Shouldn't you be out
racking up another ****ty golf score?

My last two rounds have been 84 and 87.

How did you do on the back nine? BTW, the verb you probably want is
"were," not "have been". Didn't the army "learn you" anything of
significance?

He's probably happy with "have been". I don't recall him asking a
schmuck for help with his grammar. When was the last time you
contributed anything of *significance* to rec.boats?
sincerely,
Your pal Justan

--

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

On 7/28/15 8:25 AM, John H. wrote:

When you vote for another liberalt you are perpetuating our
government as it is
now. Nothing will change. These three, short sentences tell you a
lot about the
direction of our current government and cultural environment:

Am I the only one missing something?

Yeah. Reality. Trolling so early in the morning? Shouldn't you be out
racking up another ****ty golf score?

My last two rounds have been 84 and 87.

How did you do on the back nine? BTW, the verb you probably want is
"were," not "have been". Didn't the army "learn you" anything of
significance?

He's probably happy with "have been". I don't recall him asking a
schmuck for help with his grammar. When was the last time you
contributed anything of *significance* to rec.boats?

sincerely,

Your pal Justan

I suppose I'm not 'entitled' to an answer to the owl and barn questions.

On 7/28/2015 8:25 AM, John H. wrote:

[...]

Some heads will roll over this

Subject: Pork on the Menu

This was forwarded to me by a friend. I didn't check for accuracy. Thought
it was an interesting AND appropriate response to a politically sensitive
issue. Not likely you'll see a similar response in the US, at least not
until lots of people decide we've had enough.........

Some Pork On The Fork...

I wonder how many years that Jewish people have lived in Quebec. I don't
believe that they have ever demanded that pork be removed from the school's
menu where their children attend.
Excellent reply by the Mayor of Quebec to the "demands" of the Muslim
population in his community.

Put some pork on your fork.
Too bad the USA doesn't have the common sense to publish this nationwide.
Should also be posted on signs all along U.S. borders.

Let's hear it for a Quebec mayor.
Or as the commercial promoting pork says "put some pork on your fork"

MAYOR REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK FROM SCHOOL CANTEEN MENU.

EXPLAINS WHY
Muslim parents demanded the abolition of pork in all the school canteens of
a Montreal suburb.
The mayor of the Montreal suburb of Dorval, has refused, and the town clerk
sent a note to all parents to explain why...

"Muslims must understand that they have to adapt to Canada and Quebec, its
customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that's where they chose to
immigrate.

"They must understand that they have to integrate and learn to live in
Quebec.

"They must understand that it is for them to change their lifestyle, not the
Canadians who so generously welcomed them.

"They must understand that Canadians are neither racist nor xenophobic, they
accepted many immigrants before Muslims (whereas the reverse is not true, in
that Muslim states do not accept non-Muslim immigrants).

"That no more than other nations, Canadians are not willing to give up their
identity, their culture.

"And if Canada is a land of welcome, it's not the Mayor of Dorval who
welcomes foreigners, but the Canadian-Quebecois people as a whole.

"Finally, they must understand that in Canada (Quebec) with its
Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals,
religion must remain in the private domain.

The municipality of Dorval was right to refuse any concessions to Islam and
Sharia.

"For Muslims who disagree with secularism and do not feel comfortable in
Canada, there are 57 beautiful Muslim countries in the world, most of them
under-populated and ready to receive them with open halal arms in accordance
with Shariah.

"If you left your country for Canada, and not for other Muslim countries, it
is because you have considered that life is better in Canada than elsewhere.

"Ask yourself the question, just once, "Why is it better here in Canada than
where you come from?" "A canteen with pork is part of the answer."

On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 08:49:35 -0400, Justan Olphat wrote:

[...]

Well said.

Personally, I think they should leave pork on the menu, but maybe add chicken baloney
for Muslims whining about their kids going hungry.

I could never bitch about the food served in the school cafeteria. I never had any!