Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Only three simple sentences...

When you vote for another liberalt you are perpetuating our government as it is
now. Nothing will change. These three, short sentences tell you a lot about the
direction of our current government and cultural environment:

1.) We are advised NOT to judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics,
but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.

Funny how that works. And here's another one worth considering.

2.) Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of
money. Why do we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money?

What's interesting is the first group "worked for" their money, but the second
didn't.Think about it..... Last but not least:

3.) Why are we cutting benefits for our veterans, no pay raises for our military
and cutting our army to a level lower than before WWII, but we are not stopping
payments to illegal aliens such as monthly payments for each child, money for
housing, food stamps, free education including college and soon the right to vote?

Am I the only one missing something?

(Received from a friend)
--

Guns don't cause problems.