Default Oh, dear...

The false story that the Justice Department was being asked to launch a
criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton continues to be shoved back
into the faces of the New York Times and whoever leaked the fake version
of the story. And the fact that one of the key sources of pushback is
Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD), the top Democrat on the House Select
Committee on Benghazi, might provide a wee clue as to the likely source
of that leak.

Cummings says the investigation the State Department Inspector General
wants to see is not into Clinton's actions but into the State
Department's later handling of the emails she turned over.

Luddite will be...crushed.

On 7/24/2015 3:38 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
The false story that the Justice Department was being asked to launch a
criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton continues to be shoved back
into the faces of the New York Times and whoever leaked the fake version
of the story. And the fact that one of the key sources of pushback is
Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD), the top Democrat on the House Select
Committee on Benghazi, might provide a wee clue as to the likely source
of that leak.

Cummings says the investigation the State Department Inspector General
wants to see is not into Clinton's actions but into the State
Department's later handling of the emails she turned over.

Luddite will be...crushed.

Yup. I will be if this all proves to be false. Meanwhile, I'll wait
and see how it all pans out.

I saw the guy from the NY Times who broke this story earlier today on
one of the cable network channels. He claims that someone representing
the Clinton campaign contacted the NY Times and requested changes be
made to the story in the interest of accuracy.

Clinton's representatives then announced "major" changes to the story
had been made.

The guy from the NY Times says the changes were minor in nature.

On 7/24/2015 3:38 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
The false story that the Justice Department was being asked to launch a
criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton continues to be shoved back
into the faces of the New York Times and whoever leaked the fake version
of the story. And the fact that one of the key sources of pushback is
Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD), the top Democrat on the House Select
Committee on Benghazi, might provide a wee clue as to the likely source
of that leak.

Cummings says the investigation the State Department Inspector General
wants to see is not into Clinton's actions but into the State
Department's later handling of the emails she turned over.

Luddite will be...crushed.

I've been outside doing landscaping work today, so when I read your post
(above) I thought something had radically changed. So, I read the most
recent news about it from several sources, including the "correction" by
the NY Times.

The original NY Times headline read:

"Criminal Inquiry Sought in Hillary Clinton’s Use of Email"

The revised headline reads:

"Criminal Inquiry Is Sought in Clinton Email Account"

It seems that basically the Inspectors General feel that classified
emails were sent using Hillary's private email server. They aren't even
sure if the emails were marked classified before she sent them or after
they were received by the state department.

It matters not in the bigger picture. Here we had a SOS who apparently
had no clue as to what she was e-mailing, the repercussions of the info
contained in them and the stupidity to do this all on a personal server
located in her house. Holy Crap. And she feels entitled to be POTUS?

Dear Slammer... Poquito Loco General 3 January 1st 15 08:58 PM
Dear Tim... Harryk General 10 January 4th 11 11:47 PM
Oh, dear! hk General 0 August 5th 08 11:23 PM
Dear God JimH General 4 October 1st 06 02:57 PM
Dear LT. Dan..................... Boatracer11f Power Boat Racing 0 April 6th 04 04:40 PM