Default Dear Slammer...

I saw, in a regurgitated post by someone who doesn't have you
filtered, that you were sick of my posts about firearms, dick size,
etc.

From other regurgitated posts, I've noticed that just about everyone
in the group sickens you for one reason or another.

Here's an idea. Go through the group, taking one individual at a time,
and kill filter each one.

Hopefully, you'll find this quite healthful.

Happy New Year!

On 1/1/15 8:36 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
I saw, in a regurgitated post by someone who doesn't have you
filtered, that you were sick of my posts about firearms, dick size,
etc.

From other regurgitated posts, I've noticed that just about everyone
in the group sickens you for one reason or another.

Here's an idea. Go through the group, taking one individual at a time,
and kill filter each one.

Hopefully, you'll find this quite healthful.

Happy New Year!

Have you been posting about your dick size *again* , John? For shame!

Healthy new year to you and yours.

On Thu, 01 Jan 2015 10:45:07 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/1/15 8:36 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
I saw, in a regurgitated post by someone who doesn't have you
filtered, that you were sick of my posts about firearms, dick size,
etc.

From other regurgitated posts, I've noticed that just about everyone
in the group sickens you for one reason or another.

Here's an idea. Go through the group, taking one individual at a time,
and kill filter each one.

Hopefully, you'll find this quite healthful.

Happy New Year!

Have you been posting about your dick size *again* , John? For shame!

Healthy new year to you and yours.

I think slammer thought I was! But, maybe when I mentioned 7.62, he
was thinking inches instead of millimeters.

Healthy is the right wish!

You too - have a great one.
Banned

On Thursday, January 1, 2015 8:36:06 AM UTC-5, John H. wrote:
I saw, in a regurgitated post by someone who doesn't have you
filtered, that you were sick of my posts about firearms, dick size,
etc.

From other regurgitated posts, I've noticed that just about everyone

Go shoot yourself in the head, you useless, spindly, wrinkled old ****.

Slammer Bohicket Breeze General 26 October 23rd 13 04:12 PM
Slammer? Harry[_4_] General 10 February 13th 10 02:54 AM
Slammer No_Way[_2_] General 6 December 23rd 09 02:16 PM
Hey Slammer.. Tosk General 5 October 14th 09 07:27 PM
Slammer's infatuation [email protected] General 7 December 15th 08 07:32 AM