BoatBanter.com

-   -   Dear Slammer... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/162968-dear-slammer.html)

Poquito Loco January 1st 15 01:36 PM

Dear Slammer...

I saw, in a regurgitated post by someone who doesn't have you
filtered, that you were sick of my posts about firearms, dick size,
etc.

From other regurgitated posts, I've noticed that just about everyone
in the group sickens you for one reason or another.

Here's an idea. Go through the group, taking one individual at a time,
and kill filter each one.

Hopefully, you'll find this quite healthful.

Happy New Year!

Keyser Söze January 1st 15 03:45 PM

Dear Slammer...

On 1/1/15 8:36 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
I saw, in a regurgitated post by someone who doesn't have you
filtered, that you were sick of my posts about firearms, dick size,
etc.

From other regurgitated posts, I've noticed that just about everyone
in the group sickens you for one reason or another.

Here's an idea. Go through the group, taking one individual at a time,
and kill filter each one.

Hopefully, you'll find this quite healthful.

Happy New Year!

Have you been posting about your dick size *again* , John? For shame! :)

Healthy new year to you and yours.

Poquito Loco January 1st 15 03:54 PM

Dear Slammer...

On Thu, 01 Jan 2015 10:45:07 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/1/15 8:36 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
I saw, in a regurgitated post by someone who doesn't have you
filtered, that you were sick of my posts about firearms, dick size,
etc.

From other regurgitated posts, I've noticed that just about everyone
in the group sickens you for one reason or another.

Here's an idea. Go through the group, taking one individual at a time,
and kill filter each one.

Hopefully, you'll find this quite healthful.

Happy New Year!

Have you been posting about your dick size *again* , John? For shame! :)

Healthy new year to you and yours.

I think slammer thought I was! But, maybe when I mentioned 7.62, he
was thinking inches instead of millimeters.

Healthy is the right wish!

You too - have a great one.

[email protected] January 1st 15 08:58 PM

Dear Slammer...

On Thursday, January 1, 2015 8:36:06 AM UTC-5, John H. wrote:
I saw, in a regurgitated post by someone who doesn't have you
filtered, that you were sick of my posts about firearms, dick size,
etc.

From other regurgitated posts, I've noticed that just about everyone

Go shoot yourself in the head, you useless, spindly, wrinkled old ****.