Default Slammer?

Scott Secord complaining about his government. I wonder if Gizele lives
with him in the Garage?

http://www.youtube.com/user/BreathDo.../0/RRxaF1OrEY8

Harry, I post with several computers.

On 2/12/2010 9:08 AM, Harry wrote:

Scott Secord complaining about his government. I wonder if Gizele lives
with him in the Garage?

http://www.youtube.com/user/BreathDo.../0/RRxaF1OrEY8

Harry, I post with several computers.

Harry,
Do you think this guy might be using drugs or have a problem with
alcohol?

Do you know what a vehicle parts reallocator is?

On Feb 12, 1:14*pm, Don White wrote:
On 2/12/2010 9:08 AM, Harry wrote:

Scott Secord complaining about his government. I wonder if Gizele lives
with him in the Garage?

http://www.youtube.com/user/BreathDo.../0/RRxaF1OrEY8

Harry, I post with several computers.

Harry,
Do you think this guy might be using drugs or have a problem with
alcohol?

Do you know what a vehicle parts reallocator is?

Hopefully he is only moving them from the pile to the compactor in the
yard. Have you seen the cars those part junkies drive around the used
car parts lots? Fun.

Scotty

On 2/12/2010 1:19 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Feb 12, 1:14 pm, Don wrote:
On 2/12/2010 9:08 AM, Harry wrote:

Scott Secord complaining about his government. I wonder if Gizele lives
with him in the Garage?

http://www.youtube.com/user/BreathDo.../0/RRxaF1OrEY8

Harry, I post with several computers.

Harry,
Do you think this guy might be using drugs or have a problem with
alcohol?

Do you know what a vehicle parts reallocator is?

Hopefully he is only moving them from the pile to the compactor in the
yard. Have you seen the cars those part junkies drive around the used
car parts lots? Fun.

Scotty

I think he was fired from that job for drinking on the job. Heck, even
salesmen don't want to talk to him. Drunk, unshaven, dirty and has real
anger management problems.

In article ,
says...

On Feb 12, 1:14 pm, Don wrote:
On 2/12/2010 9:08 AM, Harry wrote:

Scott Secord complaining about his government. I wonder if Gizele lives
with him in the Garage?

http://www.youtube.com/user/BreathDo.../0/RRxaF1OrEY8

Harry, I post with several computers.

Harry,
Do you think this guy might be using drugs or have a problem with
alcohol?

Do you know what a vehicle parts reallocator is?

Hopefully he is only moving them from the pile to the compactor in the
yard. Have you seen the cars those part junkies drive around the used
car parts lots? Fun.

Scotty

I think he was fired from that job for drinking on the job. Heck, even
salesmen don't want to talk to him. Drunk, unshaven, dirty and has real
anger management problems.

Well he has really let himself go in the last year and a half or so.
When we first found him he was thinner and better kept.

More like this:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BreathDo.../3/1tpZecFAWiw

Now, he is just pathetic:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BreathDo.../6/rnjA6cEdm50

and listens to music like this:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BreathDo...22/cjvcE2pCXXk

And he called me oompa loompa snerk.

Scotty

On Feb 12, 3:09*pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Feb 12, 1:14 pm, Don *wrote:
[...]

Keep it up! My views are on the rise, thanks to your stupidity.....
Hee, hee

On Feb 12, 1:14 pm, Don *wrote:
[...]

You, the spoofer.. " think"? God, that's scary. Snotty doesn't HAVE a
job, he leans on his long suffering Wife, Terri.

On Feb 12, 1:14 pm, Don wrote:

[...]

You might want to step back and think before you post. Really.

Well, I see that now the moron known as slammer Loogypicker[_2_] General 40 January 13th 10 12:23 AM
A Slammer Christmas Not_Now General 0 December 23rd 09 04:20 PM
Slammer No_Way[_2_] General 6 December 23rd 09 02:16 PM
Hey Slammer.. Tosk General 5 October 14th 09 07:27 PM