Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Slammer

Yo, Slammer, you are THE bomb! Really, you tell it like it is; you back down from no one; you aren't afraid to come out in the open. Now, maybe your language could be toned down; maybe your grammar could use some improvement . . . but, what the heck, this is a forum, so those things are not that important.

Slam, I know your health is not in the best shape, but please believe me when I say with all sincerity: You are in our prayers. I pray for your healing both physically and spiritually, and I hope that you will one day be at peace with yourself.

About me: I have a boat (a 13' Boston Whaler). I can hear the laughter now - 13' hahahaha - but it's actually 13'6"! I also have a 4Runner to pull it! And, yes, I can back a trailer, even though I admit that it took me a while to get the hang of it! I love to fish, and now I mostly catch and release. I love to shrimp the old fashioned way - just throw the net with no bait involved.

Hang in there, Slammer. You're a good person at heart! Keep strumming your bass guitar and taking your boat out. Life can be good.

Now, my friend, watch out for some of the responses to this! Some folks will lash out; some will act like gentlemen. I know you'll handle all in stride!

Peace!

I see slammer's gone nuts again....... Spoofer General 14 January 12th 11 01:53 PM
Slammer? Harry[_4_] General 10 February 13th 10 02:54 AM
Slammer No_Way[_2_] General 6 December 23rd 09 02:16 PM
Hey Slammer.. Tosk General 5 October 14th 09 07:27 PM