Default Carlyle lake claimed another.

On 7/7/15, 8:07 AM, True North wrote:
John H.
'struth.

"But I suppose dumping is legal in Canadian waters, according to what Don is saying."

We're talking recreational boaters on coastal waters, Johnny. Don't do your dumping on inland fresh waters.....you may end up as a guest of our justice system.

Why concern yourself with the opinions of Herring the Racist, or, for
that matter, any of the other right-wing turds who pollute this
newsgroup, and all of whom, I assume, are chiming in with their usual
snottiness. We're still at the beaches...south of Virginia Beach. Nice
boating weather for the most part.

On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 15:03:02 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 7/7/15, 8:07 AM, True North wrote:
John H.
'struth.

"But I suppose dumping is legal in Canadian waters, according to what Don is saying."

We're talking recreational boaters on coastal waters, Johnny. Don't do your dumping on inland fresh waters.....you may end up as a guest of our justice system.

Why concern yourself with the opinions of Herring the Racist, or, for
that matter, any of the other right-wing turds who pollute this
newsgroup, and all of whom, I assume, are chiming in with their usual
snottiness. We're still at the beaches...south of Virginia Beach. Nice
boating weather for the most part.

It's been so nice and calm during your absence. Now you're back stirring the pot.
Luddite will surely comment. And, nowhere did I provide an opinion for Don.

Shame you don't have a boat with which to enjoy the weather.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

On Tuesday, 7 July 2015 16:03:05 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 7/7/15, 8:07 AM, True North wrote:
John H.
'struth.

"But I suppose dumping is legal in Canadian waters, according to what Don is saying."

We're talking recreational boaters on coastal waters, Johnny. Don't do your dumping on inland fresh waters.....you may end up as a guest of our justice system.

Why concern yourself with the opinions of Herring the Racist, or, for
that matter, any of the other right-wing turds who pollute this
newsgroup, and all of whom, I assume, are chiming in with their usual
snottiness. We're still at the beaches...south of Virginia Beach. Nice
boating weather for the most part.

Been really hot here the last few days...up around 27-28 C. We're not used to it.

On Tuesday, 7 July 2015 14:59:43 UTC-3, Justan Olphat wrote:
On 7/7/2015 8:07 AM, True North wrote:
John H.
'struth.

"But I suppose dumping is legal in Canadian waters, according to what Don is saying."

We're talking recreational boaters on coastal waters, Johnny. Don't do your dumping on inland fresh waters.....you may end up as a guest of our justice system.

So it's OK by you to dump into that cesspool you call a harbour.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

I guess they figure Canadians just aren't as full of **** as y'all southern 'mericans.

True North wrote:
Ditzy Dan spews....
Justan Olphat wrote:
On 7/3/2015 10:52 PM, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:

"I heard a claim that a lot of these guys are found with their fly
down. They are taking a leak over the side and fall in.
Boating alone can be a dangerous business, Wear your PFD. "

,we hear the same thing up here. I carry an old ice cream container as
a **** bucket.....and immediately dump and flush. Have to be careful
close to land....not much privacy in a 16.5 foot open boat.

You don't want to lean on the sides of *that* boat!

Why? Is it because of the painted over galvanic rot on the gunnel?

" Yes."

My boat is very wide and with the hull design and reverse chines could hold one stinky Popeye wannabe and a long pencil necked counter boy on the gunnel at the same time.

If you read it again it was addressing your deteriorating boat - the
construction, not the design.

True North wrote:
Duh...Johnny...I don't have rivets on my boat.

Nice quoting!

You will need some to repair that mess.

True North wrote:
John H.
" Is dumping black water not illegal in your neck of the woods?"

No, Johnny...dumping black water isn't illegal on salt water here.

No?

Federal Laws

Transport Canada (TC) is responsible for commercial navigation, harbours
and ports, ship safety and pilotage, crown corporations, and the Canada
Shipping Act, 2001. The Canadian Coast Guard (CCG) (moved 1996 to the
Fisheries and Oceans, back to Transport Canada in 2004) has
responsibility for pleasure craft, search and rescue, receiver of
wrecks, and pollution preparedness and response.

May 2007: The federal government's new regulations prohibit dumping of
sewage, garbage or oily bilge water, and all boats with a toilet will
require an approved sewage sanitation device or holding tank. Older
ships that only travel in Canada have five years to comply.
Banned

On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 7:37:16 AM UTC-4, True North wrote:

,we hear the same thing up here. I carry an old ice cream container as a **** bucket.....and immediately dump and flush. Have to be careful close to land....not much privacy in a 16.5 foot open boat.

Ya, a real piece of corroding ****.
Banned

On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 9:08:21 AM UTC-4, True North wrote:

My boat is very wide and with the hull design and reverse chines could hold one stinky Popeye wannabe and a long pencil necked counter boy on the gunnel at the same time.

....while you blow them, DICKLICKER.
Banned

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 3:03:05 PM UTC-4, F.O.A.D. wrote:

Why concern yourself with the opinions of Herring the Racist, or, for
that matter, any of the other right-wing turds who pollute this
newsgroup, and all of whom, I assume, are chiming in with their usual
snottiness. We're still at the beaches...south of Virginia Beach. Nice
boating weather for the most part.

Oh look....no ones paying attention to krause the asswipe...awwwwww