Justan Olphat Justan Olphat is offline

Default Carlyle lake claimed another.

On 7/3/2015 10:52 PM, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:

"I heard a claim that a lot of these guys are found with their fly
down. They are taking a leak over the side and fall in.
Boating alone can be a dangerous business, Wear your PFD. "

,we hear the same thing up here. I carry an old ice cream container as
a **** bucket.....and immediately dump and flush. Have to be careful
close to land....not much privacy in a 16.5 foot open boat.

You don't want to lean on the sides of *that* boat!

Why? Is it because of the painted over galvanic rot on the gunnel?

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."