Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Yikes!

Appearing Friday on Fox News, Franklin Graham warned that the Supreme
Court's ruling striking down state bans on gay marriage will lead to the
persecution of Christians and God's judgment on America.

Graham, the son of evangelist Billy Graham and head of the Billy Graham
Evangelist Association, denounced the ruling, saying that “our
government is recognizing sin.”

“I will never recognize it in my heart,” Graham told host Todd Starnes,
because “God gave us marriage and God does not change his mind.”

“You better be ready and you better be prepared,” Graham warned
Christians, “because it's coming. I think there will be persecution of
Christians for our stand.”

“Our nation has a spiritual problem. And we need God's forgiveness. We
need to repent of our sins and turn from our sins, because I do believe
God's judgment will come on this nation. When we read in the Scripture,
we see how God judged Israel. … And I believe God could bring judgment...

- - -

Yet another crock of religious crap.

No tiller, Yikes. Frogwatch General 8 August 10th 09 02:19 PM
Yikes!!! Wizard of Woodstock General 10 June 27th 09 02:30 AM
YIKES!!! Zombie of Woodstock General 45 June 21st 09 12:09 AM
Yikes...is this true? NOYB General 20 August 5th 04 01:18 PM
Yikes, MC must be at the helm! Nav ASA 0 February 4th 04 01:48 AM