Default YIKES!!!

"According to Long Range Expert Joe *******i, areas from the northern
Plains into the Northeast will have a “year without a summer.” The jet
stream, which is suppressed abnormally south this spring, is also
suppressing the number of thunderstorms that can form."

Kind of reminds me of what happened back in the mid-70's - I want to
say '75/'76 - The Summer That Never Came.

Had to turn up the heat in my office this morning.

HK HK is offline

Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
"According to Long Range Expert Joe *******i, areas from the northern
Plains into the Northeast will have a “year without a summer.” The jet
stream, which is suppressed abnormally south this spring, is also
suppressing the number of thunderstorms that can form."

Kind of reminds me of what happened back in the mid-70's - I want to
say '75/'76 - The Summer That Never Came.

Had to turn up the heat in my office this morning.

Well, it's good you have an outboard with a 25" shaft on that boat with
the low 20" transom and jackplate. You'll be able to lift the lower unit
out of the water so the ice won't freeze around it.

Hmmmm...when "jackplated," does a 25" shaft outboard on a 20" transom
equal an outboard with a 20" shaft?

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

HK HK is offline

Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
"According to Long Range Expert Joe *******i, areas from the northern
Plains into the Northeast will have a “year without a summer.” The jet
stream, which is suppressed abnormally south this spring, is also
suppressing the number of thunderstorms that can form."

Kind of reminds me of what happened back in the mid-70's - I want to
say '75/'76 - The Summer That Never Came.

Had to turn up the heat in my office this morning.

Well, it's good you have an outboard with a 25" shaft on that boat with
the low 20" transom and jackplate. You'll be able to lift the lower unit
out of the water so the ice won't freeze around it.

Hmmmm...when "jackplated," does a 25" shaft outboard on a 20" transom
equal an outboard with a 20" shaft?

No Mr. Science.

OK..why not? I realize the heights you get with a jackplate are
variable, but when the engine is not raised on the jackplate, it is too
deep in the water, and when it is fully raised, isn't it about the same
depth in the water as a 20" shaft outboard might be? Of course, with an
"extreme" jackplate, there would be less of the lower unit in the water.

Or is it the setback that you get with a jackplate that is important?

Are the lakes you use that boat in full of shallows? Surely it isn't a
device that would be necessary on LI Sound.

The jackplates I saw in Florida, mostly products of "Bob's," were on
flats boats that actually ran in skinny water.

Oh...Mr. Certainty...have you reconciled to the fact you were completely
incorrect about my 18x48 garden tractor...you know, the one you claimed
didn't exist because Husqie didn't make and never made such a model?

Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
[...]

gang of moral nihilists.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, my God!!!! The alleged mechanical engineer coming up with THIS
gem! He's dumber than a post!

Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
"According to Long Range Expert Joe *******i, areas from the northern
Plains into the Northeast will have a “year without a summer.” The jet
stream, which is suppressed abnormally south this spring, is also
suppressing the number of thunderstorms that can form."

Kind of reminds me of what happened back in the mid-70's - I want to
say '75/'76 - The Summer That Never Came.

Had to turn up the heat in my office this morning.

Well, it's good you have an outboard with a 25" shaft on that boat with
the low 20" transom and jackplate. You'll be able to lift the lower unit
out of the water so the ice won't freeze around it.

Hmmmm...when "jackplated," does a 25" shaft outboard on a 20" transom
equal an outboard with a 20" shaft?

No Mr. Science.

I smell a challenge coming on. Harry's boat against yours. 20 mile race
on the Thames river. The stakes - pink slips. I know. I know. Harry
would have to kick in some cash to even things out. Does Harry have the
stones?

"Zombie of Woodstock" wrote in message
"According to Long Range Expert Joe *******i, areas from the northern
Plains into the Northeast will have a "year without a summer." The jet
stream, which is suppressed abnormally south this spring, is also
suppressing the number of thunderstorms that can form."

Kind of reminds me of what happened back in the mid-70's - I want to
say '75/'76 - The Summer That Never Came.

Had to turn up the heat in my office this morning.

I'm painting the house now. the front is all scraped, washed twice, lightly
sanded, primed and got about 205 painted before the rains started.
I'm not looking forward to the two sides with their 28 foot gable ends.

"Don White" wrote in message

"Zombie of Woodstock" wrote in message
"According to Long Range Expert Joe *******i, areas from the northern
Plains into the Northeast will have a "year without a summer." The jet
stream, which is suppressed abnormally south this spring, is also
suppressing the number of thunderstorms that can form."

Kind of reminds me of what happened back in the mid-70's - I want to
say '75/'76 - The Summer That Never Came.

Had to turn up the heat in my office this morning.

I'm painting the house now. the front is all scraped, washed twice,
lightly sanded, primed and got about *205* painted before the rains
started.
I'm not looking forward to the two sides with their 28 foot gable ends.

that should read *20% *

Don White wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"Zombie of Woodstock" wrote in message
"According to Long Range Expert Joe *******i, areas from the northern
Plains into the Northeast will have a "year without a summer." The jet
stream, which is suppressed abnormally south this spring, is also
suppressing the number of thunderstorms that can form."

Kind of reminds me of what happened back in the mid-70's - I want to
say '75/'76 - The Summer That Never Came.

Had to turn up the heat in my office this morning.

I'm painting the house now. the front is all scraped, washed twice,
lightly sanded, primed and got about *205* painted before the rains
started.
I'm not looking forward to the two sides with their 28 foot gable ends.

that should read *20% *

It should have but it didn't. Use the shift key when appropriate, dummy.

"jim7" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"Zombie of Woodstock" wrote in message
"According to Long Range Expert Joe *******i, areas from the northern
Plains into the Northeast will have a "year without a summer." The jet
stream, which is suppressed abnormally south this spring, is also
suppressing the number of thunderstorms that can form."

Kind of reminds me of what happened back in the mid-70's - I want to
say '75/'76 - The Summer That Never Came.

Had to turn up the heat in my office this morning.

I'm painting the house now. the front is all scraped, washed twice,
lightly sanded, primed and got about *205* painted before the rains
started.
I'm not looking forward to the two sides with their 28 foot gable ends.

that should read *20% *

It should have but it didn't. Use the shift key when appropriate, dummy.

Ah...you've finally reached Dingy Dans level. Congratulations! The rest of
the Dope Army will be proud.

Yikes! Consumer Electronic Rip... Eisboch General 11 January 7th 06 07:19 PM
Yikes! Consumer Electronic Rip... Eisboch General 3 January 6th 06 01:16 AM
Yikes! Consumer Electronic Rip... Dan Krueger General 0 January 6th 06 01:08 AM
Yikes...is this true? NOYB General 20 August 5th 04 01:18 PM
Yikes, MC must be at the helm! Nav ASA 0 February 4th 04 01:48 AM