Don White Don White is offline

Default YIKES!!!

"Zombie of Woodstock" wrote in message
"According to Long Range Expert Joe *******i, areas from the northern
Plains into the Northeast will have a "year without a summer." The jet
stream, which is suppressed abnormally south this spring, is also
suppressing the number of thunderstorms that can form."

Kind of reminds me of what happened back in the mid-70's - I want to
say '75/'76 - The Summer That Never Came.

Had to turn up the heat in my office this morning.

I'm painting the house now. the front is all scraped, washed twice, lightly
sanded, primed and got about 205 painted before the rains started.
I'm not looking forward to the two sides with their 28 foot gable ends.