Default It appears that 331hank has left the building!

On Fri, 08 May 2015 12:39:38 -0400, Justan Olphart wrote:

On 5/8/2015 11:28 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 5/8/15 11:23 AM, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 08 May 2015 09:09:06 -0400, Justan Olphart
wrote:

On 5/8/2015 7:51 AM, Tom Nofinger wrote:
Harry got his ass kicked out of a Maryland shooters forum. You juust
cant stop the political bull**** can you, Krause?

BANNED!

http://www.mdshooters.com/member.php?u=32245

Check this one out.
It appears that not only did he suffer a broken wrist in his skirmish
with the little fella a while ago, he had 2 teeth dislodged as well.
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2057402516

Yo, Hank100!!

Tell us about your two front teeth. Damn, there's some great stories
about you we've
been missing out on!

Not me, asshole, but I think it is fun you dirtbags spend time searching
for common handles.

I suppose this isn't you?
http://s21.photobucket.com/user/hank...bgnf.jpg.html#!

Or this?
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2057402516

or this?
https://www.inspire.com/groups/natio...le-osteopenia/

He's going to wear the taps right off his shoes.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

wrote:

On 5/8/2015 7:51 AM, Tom Nofinger wrote:
Harry got his ass kicked out of a Maryland shooters forum. You juust
cant stop the political bull**** can you, Krause?

BANNED!

http://www.mdshooters.com/member.php?u=32245

Check this one out.
It appears that not only did he suffer a broken wrist in his skirmish
with the little fella a while ago, he had 2 teeth dislodged as well.
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2057402516

Yo, Hank100!!

Tell us about your two front teeth. Damn, there's some great stories
about you we've
been missing out on!

Not me, asshole, but I think it is fun you dirtbags spend time searching
for common handles.

I suppose this isn't you?
http://s21.photobucket.com/user/hank...bgnf.jpg.html#!

Heh, Harry is *very* proud of his 4 inch barrel. Apparently he's not
aware they come in larger sizes. :-)

Or this?
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2057402516

Almost got his teeth knocked out in an assault? We could have sold a
lot of tickets to that event.

or this?
https://www.inspire.com/groups/natio...le-osteopenia/

That must be his feminine side showing.

Looks like you've got him nailed.

wrote:

On 5/8/2015 7:51 AM, Tom Nofinger wrote:
Harry got his ass kicked out of a Maryland shooters forum. You
juust cant stop the political bull**** can you, Krause?

BANNED!

http://www.mdshooters.com/member.php?u=32245

Check this one out.
It appears that not only did he suffer a broken wrist in his skirmish
with the little fella a while ago, he had 2 teeth dislodged as well.
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2057402516

Yo, Hank100!!

Tell us about your two front teeth. Damn, there's some great stories
about you we've
been missing out on!

Not me, asshole, but I think it is fun you dirtbags spend time
searching for common handles.

You spend far more time searching for far more information on other
people. Dumb Don let that gem loose a while ago.

Justan Olphart wrote:
On 5/8/2015 7:51 AM, Tom Nofinger wrote:
Harry got his ass kicked out of a Maryland shooters forum. You juust
cant stop the political bull**** can you, Krause?

BANNED!

http://www.mdshooters.com/member.php?u=32245

Check this one out.
It appears that not only did he suffer a broken wrist in his skirmish
with the little fella a while ago, he had 2 teeth dislodged as well.
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2057402516

This reply was great:

"I think you will struggle to be honest."

On Friday, May 8, 2015 at 4:40:38 PM UTC-7, Username wrote:
Justan Olphart wrote:
On 5/8/2015 7:51 AM, Tom Nofinger wrote:
Harry got his ass kicked out of a Maryland shooters forum. You juust
cant stop the political bull**** can you, Krause?

BANNED!

http://www.mdshooters.com/member.php?u=32245

Check this one out.
It appears that not only did he suffer a broken wrist in his skirmish
with the little fella a while ago, he had 2 teeth dislodged as well.
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2057402516

This reply was great:

"I think you will struggle to be honest."

Though the dental forum appears to originate from Ireland there are similarities to a phrase from Kount Krausula-

"Thanks for that its been very helpful, the protected classes eh.."

The "protected classes, eh?"

Instead I'm sure he was describing the "Bourgeoisie" of Marxism.