Default It appears that 331hank has left the building!

Harry got his ass kicked out of a Maryland shooters forum. You juust cant stop the political bull**** can you, Krause?

BANNED!

http://www.mdshooters.com/member.php?u=32245

On Fri, 8 May 2015 04:51:15 -0700 (PDT), Tom Nofinger wrote:

Harry got his ass kicked out of a Maryland shooters forum. You juust cant stop the political bull**** can you, Krause?

BANNED!

http://www.mdshooters.com/member.php?u=32245

Damn shame. I know Harry felt he was providing the most important input to the forum.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

Someone must have really ****ed him up when he was a kid.

On 5/8/2015 7:51 AM, Tom Nofinger wrote:
Harry got his ass kicked out of a Maryland shooters forum. You juust cant stop the political bull**** can you, Krause?

BANNED!

http://www.mdshooters.com/member.php?u=32245

He can't mask his assholeishness by changing his handle. He's been
banned from that site on numerous occasions using other handles.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

On Fri, 08 May 2015 08:58:45 -0400, Justan Olphart wrote:

On 5/8/2015 7:51 AM, Tom Nofinger wrote:
Harry got his ass kicked out of a Maryland shooters forum. You juust cant stop the political bull**** can you, Krause?

BANNED!

http://www.mdshooters.com/member.php?u=32245

He can't mask his assholeishness by changing his handle. He's been
banned from that site on numerous occasions using other handles.

I notice he's being pretty mum on the subject.

On 5/8/2015 9:01 AM, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 08 May 2015 08:58:45 -0400, Justan Olphart wrote:

On 5/8/2015 7:51 AM, Tom Nofinger wrote:
Harry got his ass kicked out of a Maryland shooters forum. You juust cant stop the political bull**** can you, Krause?

BANNED!

http://www.mdshooters.com/member.php?u=32245

He can't mask his assholeishness by changing his handle. He's been
banned from that site on numerous occasions using other handles.

I notice he's being pretty mum on the subject.

Ask him about his two front teeth.

On 5/8/15 9:01 AM, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 08 May 2015 08:58:45 -0400, Justan Olphart wrote:

On 5/8/2015 7:51 AM, Tom Nofinger wrote:
Harry got his ass kicked out of a Maryland shooters forum. You juust cant stop the political bull**** can you, Krause?

BANNED!

http://www.mdshooters.com/member.php?u=32245

He can't mask his assholeishness by changing his handle. He's been
banned from that site on numerous occasions using other handles.

I notice he's being pretty mum on the subject.

You right-wing trashmeisters certainly seem obsessed with me. What a giggle.

I post on about a half dozen firearms discussion boards, but there are
two in particular that have "political" subsections that are filled with
crazy right-wingers and with crazy right-wing racists. Worse than you,
maybe.

So, I put up a few rational, middle-of-the-road posts in those
subsections, I mean really middle of the road, such as "let's wait for
the autopsy report before we rush to judgment about the Baltimore broken
neck case," or "Ted Cruz has no chance of winning a general election,"
nothing more than that. Well, that really gets the assholes going and
sooner or later, I get "banned" again. It's just part of a game I play
with the right-wing crazies, nothing more. You know, grins...

Now, back to you...

When you were kicked out of the Army, was it because of your racism?

And, of course, why are you so upset when the talk here turns to
religion? You're not religious and you're certainly no follower of the
teachings of Jesus.

On Fri, 08 May 2015 10:59:49 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

So, I put up a few rational, middle-of-the-road posts in those
subsections, I mean really middle of the road, such as "let's wait for
the autopsy report before we rush to judgment about the Baltimore broken
neck case," or "Ted Cruz has no chance of winning a general election,"
nothing more than that. Well, that really gets the assholes going and
sooner or later, I get "banned" again. It's just part of a game I play
with the right-wing crazies, nothing more. You know, grins...

===

Nice tap dancing, asshat.

wrote:

So, I put up a few rational, middle-of-the-road posts in those
subsections, I mean really middle of the road, such as "let's wait for
the autopsy report before we rush to judgment about the Baltimore broken
neck case," or "Ted Cruz has no chance of winning a general election,"
nothing more than that. Well, that really gets the assholes going and
sooner or later, I get "banned" again. It's just part of a game I play
with the right-wing crazies, nothing more. You know, grins...

===

Nice tap dancing, asshat.

Always the fault of 'righties'.

What a friggin' joke.

On 5/8/15 9:01 AM, John H. wrote:
[...]

Harry, you judge other's 'Christianity' by their actions towards you. Perhaps you've
read this in the Bible:

"When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the
temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at
tables exchanging money. So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the
temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers
and overturned their tables." – John 2:13-15 NIV

Obviously, Jesus was displeased with the animal sellers and the money changers. Why
do you suppose that was the case? Well, it had to do with integrity. The animal
sellers and money changers were ripping off those who'd travelled to celebrate
Passover. Dishonesty did not please Jesus.

Now look at yourself and you might find the reason(s) you are not treated in a very
'Christian' sort of way. You fit right in with the animal sellers and money changers
- dishonest.

There, now you know.