Default Summer home for sale...

Or year round if you are the outdoors type. At 1.99 million CDN...practically a steal by 'merican standards...and you won't have riff raff like Dickson in the neighbourhood.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-2million.html

True North wrote:
Or year round if you are the outdoors type. At 1.99 million
CDN...practically a steal by 'merican standards...and you won't have riff
raff like Dickson in the neighbourhood.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-2million.html

See what you can do if you actually do work on a house? He added 15 years
labor and probably a lot of $$$$ in to the house. Also tells you it is in
a not real desirable locale. Otherwise would cost a lot more.

Kalif Swill guzzles.....

"See what you can do if you actually do work on a house? *He added 15 years
labor and probably a lot of $$$$ in to the house. *Also tells you it is in
a not real desirable locale. *Otherwise would cost a lot more"

He would like it made into a winery....I thought you'd soil your depends at that thought.
BTW...most homes in Nova Scotia would be modestly priced compared to Sin Francisco.

True North wrote:
Kalif Swill guzzles.....

"See what you can do if you actually do work on a house? He added 15 years
labor and probably a lot of $$$$ in to the house. Also tells you it is in
a not real desirable locale. Otherwise would cost a lot more"

He would like it made into a winery....I thought you'd soil your depends at that thought.
BTW...most homes in Nova Scotia would be modestly priced compared to Sin Francisco.

Mop boy,
Seems as if Nova Scotia is not desirable for housing purchase. Winery?
How do vineyards prosper in your area?

Kalic Swill guzzles.....

"Seems as if Nova Scotia is not desirable for housing purchase. *Winery?
How do vineyards prosper in your area?"

"How do vineyards prosper"?????
They prosper very well in this province Swill....and do win awards and international acclaim.

Banned

On Wednesday, May 6, 2015 at 11:57:26 AM UTC-4, True North wrote:
Or year round if you are the outdoors type. At 1.99 million CDN...practically a steal by 'merican standards...and you won't have riff raff like Dickson in the neighbourhood.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-2million.html

This riff raff would make short work of you, dicklicker
Tim Tim is offline

Don, I think it's a neat house and of course a lot of work has gone into it.. Not wanting to be a not-picker, but I always want to grin when people would say an ancient house is "restored" to its "origional grandure " while stuffing it full of modern conveniences and luxury items.

When it was built, electricity, plumbing, and central air wasn't heard of, LOL

On Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 2:42:21 PM UTC-4, Tim wrote:
Don, I think it's a neat house and of course a lot of work has gone into it. Not wanting to be a not-picker, but I always want to grin when people would say an ancient house is "restored" to its "origional grandure " while stuffing it full of modern conveniences and luxury items.

When it was built, electricity, plumbing, and central air wasn't heard of, LOL

Yeah, I notice that it has a "jet tub". The closest thing they had back then was farting in the bathtub!

Frankly, I'm surprised that it was allowed to fall into disrepair and into private hands, given the historic relevance it has. It seems it would have deserved to be kept in it's original state and preserved as a national landmark. Maybe it's not as significant as the write-up made it sound?

Tim
" Don, I think it's a neat house and of course a lot of work has gone into it. Not wanting to be a not-picker, but I always want to grin when people would say an ancient house is "restored" to its "origional grandure " while stuffing it full of modern conveniences and luxury items.

When it was built, electricity, plumbing, and central air wasn't heard of, LOL "

Yeah...that large flat screen tv seemed out of place.
On the other hand, the 105 acres sounds good to a city boy.
This same photographer restored another historic buildings in downtown Halifax. We have so many of them and a lot were allowed to deteriorate and were eventually tore down.

On 5/7/2015 3:52 PM, True North wrote:
Tim
" Don, I think it's a neat house and of course a lot of work has gone into it. Not wanting to be a not-picker, but I always want to grin when people would say an ancient house is "restored" to its "origional grandure " while stuffing it full of modern conveniences and luxury items.

When it was built, electricity, plumbing, and central air wasn't heard of, LOL "

Yeah...that large flat screen tv seemed out of place.
On the other hand, the 105 acres sounds good to a city boy.
This same photographer restored another historic buildings in downtown Halifax. We have so many of them and a lot were allowed to deteriorate and were eventually tore down.

another historic buildings? were eventually tore down?

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."