True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Summer home for sale...

Tim
" Don, I think it's a neat house and of course a lot of work has gone into it. Not wanting to be a not-picker, but I always want to grin when people would say an ancient house is "restored" to its "origional grandure " while stuffing it full of modern conveniences and luxury items.

When it was built, electricity, plumbing, and central air wasn't heard of, LOL "

Yeah...that large flat screen tv seemed out of place.
On the other hand, the 105 acres sounds good to a city boy.
This same photographer restored another historic buildings in downtown Halifax. We have so many of them and a lot were allowed to deteriorate and were eventually tore down.