Default Hillary's battle cry

" I know two people that were mugged in Savannah. *And there's a pretty famous news story about two couples that were attacked on the street by a group of thugs in the tourist area for no reason. *Unfortunately, it's sort of a crime-ridden place."

Worry not...I'm sure the Sheriff John Brown..er Herring...will clean that up soon enough.

On Tue, 10 Mar 2015 06:21:44 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

" I know two people that were mugged in Savannah. *And there's a pretty famous news story about two couples that were attacked on the street by a group of thugs in the tourist area for no reason. *Unfortunately, it's sort of a crime-ridden place."

Worry not...I'm sure the Sheriff John Brown..er Herring...will clean that up soon enough.

More 'agitating and instigating' Don? Note that those are your words.
--

Guns don't cause problems. Gun owner
*behavior* causes problems.

On Tue, 10 Mar 2015 06:00:33 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 7:55:31 AM UTC-4, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 09 Mar 2015 20:35:17 -0400, Someone wrote:

John H wrote:
On Sunday, March 8, 2015 at 9:30:26 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, March 8, 2015 at 8:46:27 AM UTC-4, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 8 Mar 2015 05:20:12 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Besides, few South Carolinians go to Myrtle Beach. Way too many tourists, and there are better beaches in SC to visit. We just don't advertise them.
Speaking of SC, I just did a quickie calculation of what my state income tax would be down there. It's right at $3000 more than I pay here!

I'll have to look at property taxes. My wife thinks Charleston might be nice. What do you think? Is the humidity atrocious?
Check insurance rates. Homeowners and auto, too.

Now it's Georgia, Savannah maybe. That's where one daughter and family are moving.
--

Guns don't cause problems. Gun owner
*behavior* causes problems.

I know two people that were mugged in Savannah. And there's a pretty famous news story about two couples that were attacked on the street by a group of thugs in the tourist area for no reason. Unfortunately, it's sort of a crime-ridden place.

I had heard that some areas were not the best for romantic evening walks. (Unless one
has an AR like Harry's.)

On 3/10/15 9:21 AM, True North wrote:

" I know two people that were mugged in Savannah. And there's a pretty famous news story about two couples that were attacked on the street by a group of thugs in the tourist area for no reason. Unfortunately, it's sort of a crime-ridden place."

Worry not...I'm sure the Sheriff John Brown..er Herring...will clean that up soon enough.

Sheriff Johnny, aka Col. Klink, will see a black couple walking towards
him on the sidewalk and pee his pants.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

10:26 AMJohn H.
"More 'agitating and instigating' Don? Note that those are your words."

Don't be such a drama queen Johnny, I was just showing confidence in your abilities.

On Tue, 10 Mar 2015 06:50:17 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

10:26 AMJohn H.
"More 'agitating and instigating' Don? Note that those are your words."

Don't be such a drama queen Johnny, I was just showing confidence in your abilities.

Your words, not mine.
--

Guns don't cause problems. Gun owner
*behavior* causes problems.

The Battle of The Pins... Wizard of Woodstock General 16 July 2nd 09 02:00 AM
The Battle of Trafalgar... Short Wave Sportfishing General 2 July 29th 07 09:27 PM
HPA BATTLE IN HAMILTON news General 0 February 27th 05 05:40 AM
THE KANGAROO BATTLE _eq Nidge UK Paddle 0 December 29th 04 11:47 PM
The Battle Bobsprit ASA 108 November 9th 04 06:27 PM