Default Hillary's battle cry

On Thu, 05 Mar 2015 11:29:18 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 05 Mar 2015 09:38:49 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Mar 2015 08:15:47 -0500, Justan Olphart wrote:

On 3/5/2015 7:26 AM, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 04 Mar 2015 17:56:50 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

On Wed, 04 Mar 2015 16:30:06 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

All I hear her say is, "Don't you want to see a woman as President of
the United States?"

Don't hear much else on issues, foreign policy, the economy ....

Maybe I have to buy a ticket to one of her $350,000 speaking engagements
to hear her say anything else.

===

She's a good speaker but I wouldn't pay more that $1.98, if that.

I'd go if she'd buy the diesel and pay for dinner.

Have you no shame?

A little. If the service was good, I'd probably leave a tip. If one attends a
$3000/plate dinner, and the service is good, must one leave a $600 tip? Or should one
ask to see a union card first? Life is so hard in the fast lanes. Harry knows. I'm
sure he's been to a lot of these.

If Harry is actually going to see Hillary at a fund raiser for free,
he is probably one of those servers.
They call them fund raisers fir a reason. Everyone pays, usually an
exorbitant amount. I doubt you can get a hot dog at a Clinton fund
raiser for $3000 (or any other top tier politician)

Well, I reckon I'll just keep going to Costco for my hot dogs then.
--

Guns don't cause problems. Gun owner
*behavior* causes problems.
Banned

On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 4:44:03 PM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/4/15 4:30 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

All I hear her say is, "Don't you want to see a woman as President of
the United States?"

Don't hear much else on issues, foreign policy, the economy ....

Maybe I have to buy a ticket to one of her $350,000 speaking engagements
to hear her say anything else.

I'm going to a fundraiser sometime this year where Hillary and First
Dude Bill will speak. Don't know where or when, but it's a freebie. Hope
it's NYC or DC or Philly.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

**** OFF ****....NO ONE CARES.

On Thu, 5 Mar 2015 21:54:44 -0800 (PST), Tom Nofinger wrote:

On Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 5:14:39 AM UTC-8, Justan Olphart wrote:
On 3/5/2015 12:54 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 04 Mar 2015 16:44:01 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 3/4/15 4:30 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

All I hear her say is, "Don't you want to see a woman as President of
the United States?"

Don't hear much else on issues, foreign policy, the economy ....

Maybe I have to buy a ticket to one of her $350,000 speaking engagements
to hear her say anything else.

I'm going to a fundraiser sometime this year where Hillary and First
Dude Bill will speak. Don't know where or when, but it's a freebie. Hope
it's NYC or DC or Philly.

How is a fund raiser free? You working there?

The unions use their worker bees to funnel money to their democratic
candidates. Harry's just tagging along with the worker bee.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

An acquaintance mentioned "Drone" yesterday. That would describe Krause. A fat and lazy asshole who lives off the fruits (honey) of the labours of the worker [bees] and has only one purpose and that is to court the queen. In this fundraiser case it would be Queen Hillary.

To be one of today's high tech drones, Krause would also need this:

http://www.partycheap.com/v/vspfiles/photos/60225-2.jpg
--

Guns don't cause problems. Gun owner
*behavior* causes problems.
KC KC is offline

wrote:

All I hear her say is, "Don't you want to see a woman as President of
the United States?"

Don't hear much else on issues, foreign policy, the economy ....

Maybe I have to buy a ticket to one of her $350,000 speaking engagements
to hear her say anything else.

===

She's a good speaker but I wouldn't pay more that $1.98, if that.

I'd go if she'd buy the diesel and pay for dinner.

I wouldn't go. She is a liar and a crook, don't even want to be in the
same room, not even for a meal.

wrote:

All I hear her say is, "Don't you want to see a woman as President of
the United States?"

Don't hear much else on issues, foreign policy, the economy ....

Maybe I have to buy a ticket to one of her $350,000 speaking engagements
to hear her say anything else.

===

She's a good speaker but I wouldn't pay more that $1.98, if that.

I'd go if she'd buy the diesel and pay for dinner.

I wouldn't go. She is a liar and a crook, don't even want to be in the
same room, not even for a meal.

Can you imagine what she'd say about you and your SugarDaddy in Southern Ontario if she had the misfortune to meet you.

wrote:

All I hear her say is, "Don't you want to see a woman as President of
the United States?"

Don't hear much else on issues, foreign policy, the economy ....

Maybe I have to buy a ticket to one of her $350,000 speaking engagements
to hear her say anything else.

===

She's a good speaker but I wouldn't pay more that $1.98, if that.

I'd go if she'd buy the diesel and pay for dinner.

I wouldn't go. She is a liar and a crook, don't even want to be in the
same room, not even for a meal.

Can you imagine what she'd say about you and your SugarDaddy in Southern Ontario if she had the misfortune to meet you.

I don't know how much news you get of American party politics up there,
but if Mrs. Clinton runs as the Democratic nominee, her Republican
opponent is likely to be insane, hate-filled towards minorities and
women, or both. Some of the few remaining more moderate Republicans have
been talking up the possibilities of Jeb Bush who, while not a
right-wing crazy, is very, very conservative and apparently is hopeful
American voters won't remember his brother tanked the U.S. economy and
got us into two serious shooting wars.

Apparently "KC" Scotty is a Republican who votes against the interests
of his family.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.
Tim Tim is offline

On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 11:45:58 AM UTC-8, Keyser Söze wrote:

I don't know how much news you get of American party politics up there,
but if Mrs. Clinton runs as the Democratic nominee, her Republican
opponent is likely to be insane, hate-filled towards minorities and
women, or both. Some of the few remaining more moderate Republicans have
been talking up the possibilities of Jeb Bush who, while not a
right-wing crazy, is very, very conservative and apparently is hopeful
American voters won't remember his brother tanked the U.S. economy and
got us into two serious shooting wars.

Apparently "KC" Scotty is a Republican who votes against the interests
of his family.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

Wow Harry, tell us more of your own opinion.. lol

The Battle of The Pins... Wizard of Woodstock General 16 July 2nd 09 02:00 AM
The Battle of Trafalgar... Short Wave Sportfishing General 2 July 29th 07 09:27 PM
HPA BATTLE IN HAMILTON news General 0 February 27th 05 05:40 AM
THE KANGAROO BATTLE _eq Nidge UK Paddle 0 December 29th 04 11:47 PM
The Battle Bobsprit ASA 108 November 9th 04 06:27 PM