Tim Tim is offline

Default Beautiful day!

Beautiful day! I'm tempted to dig out the big boat and start working on it. But as soon as I do the weather is going to turn and will be raining ice tomorrow. Still getting the hopes up though...

On 2/4/15 11:51 AM, Tim wrote:
Beautiful day! I'm tempted to dig out the big boat and start working on it. But as soon as I do the weather is going to turn and will be raining ice tomorrow. Still getting the hopes up though...

Obviously, you need help. Here's what works:

Find four nubile virgins and convince them to dance topless in the
moonlight tonight. Not only will the weather stay nice, but you'll be
able to hit up everyone in the crowd that gathers for $10.

P.S. Good luck finding nubile *virgins*

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

Tim wrote:
Beautiful day! I'm tempted to dig out the big boat and start working on
it. But as soon as I do the weather is going to turn and will be raining
ice tomorrow. Still getting the hopes up though...

Finished fixing the boat yesterday. Was taking it out to test today. Got
up and thick, thick fog. Figured tule fog and the bay would be clear.
Called the bait shop in Alameda and they say bay is socked in also.
Supposed to start raining tomorrow. Very heavy rains. So do not know when
I can test.

On Wed, 4 Feb 2015 08:51:19 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Beautiful day! I'm tempted to dig out the big boat and start working on it. But as soon as I do the weather is going to turn and will be raining ice tomorrow. Still getting the hopes up though...

Georgeous day! Temp hit the 60's while playing golf at the Medal of Honor course in
Quantico Marine Base.

Great time!
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.
Tim Tim is offline

On Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 2:24:59 PM UTC-8, Califbill wrote:
Tim wrote:
Beautiful day! I'm tempted to dig out the big boat and start working on
it. But as soon as I do the weather is going to turn and will be raining
ice tomorrow. Still getting the hopes up though...

Finished fixing the boat yesterday. Was taking it out to test today. Got
up and thick, thick fog. Figured tule fog and the bay would be clear.
Called the bait shop in Alameda and they say bay is socked in also.
Supposed to start raining tomorrow. Very heavy rains. So do not know when
I can test.

Well at least you tried. This afternoon, so much for the nice sunny calm day, temps dropped from the mid 40's to the low 30's and it's drizzling ice now. but tomorrow it's supposed to be a high of 22- but Friday it'll be in the mid 40's and the weekend in the mid 50's. Welcome to Feb. in the Midwest.. Oh well...

Tim Tim is offline

On Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 2:59:28 PM UTC-8, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 4 Feb 2015 08:51:19 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Beautiful day! I'm tempted to dig out the big boat and start working on it. But as soon as I do the weather is going to turn and will be raining ice tomorrow. Still getting the hopes up though...

Georgeous day! Temp hit the 60's while playing golf at the Medal of Honor course in
Quantico Marine Base.

Great time!
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.

Glad you had a great day John!
Tim Tim is offline

On Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 5:56:05 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Wed, 4 Feb 2015 15:02:40 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 2:59:28 PM UTC-8, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 4 Feb 2015 08:51:19 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Beautiful day! I'm tempted to dig out the big boat and start working on it. But as soon as I do the weather is going to turn and will be raining ice tomorrow. Still getting the hopes up though...

Georgeous day! Temp hit the 60's while playing golf at the Medal of Honor course in
Quantico Marine Base.

Great time!
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.

Glad you had a great day John!

I had a good day too. The boat seat guys called me.

They are going to pay me to take my seat to a local welder to fix
their screw up.
I guess when American Express pulled their cash and the folks from
Miami Dade consumer affairs called them they decided to talk to me.

Really? I never saw that you posted about the defective seat. I knew you were having one ordered but never knew the outcome.

On Wednesday, 4 February 2015 22:47:06 UTC-4, wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Yup the only special request I had was a vertical pipe in the back to
put my umbrella in and they screwed it up.
I have a half dozen Emails about this seat and I said "vertical" in
every one. They had in the invoice I signed off on. I ended up with a
rod holder at the standard tilt.

After a couple of weeks of them answering Emails within hours, they
stopped responding ... as soon as I complained about the seat being
bad.
They even ignored Amex until they clawed back the money. Then
suddenly these guys are trying to make me happy. Funny how that works.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/World%20welding/bad%20pipe.jpg

That reminds me of when I had a character build me a galvanized boat trailer back in 2006. The idiot put the spring hangers in the wrong place and he attached springs only rated for 2000 lbs. I had clearly noted in my e-mails that the trailer should be capable of carrying 2000 pounds. he didn't allow for the 600 sprung weight of the trailer. The springs flattened out on my first big road trip and I had to have repairs done at two spring shops in New Brunswick on my way to Ontario. He refused to reimburse me my money so I reported him to a couple different agencies.

wrote:

[...]

Did you get paid back for all your trouble?

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

Another beautiful day on the Bay hk General 0 May 31st 10 05:26 PM
Beautiful day on the Bay! John H General 11 May 20th 05 08:40 PM
Beautiful day on the Bay! John H General 8 April 30th 05 05:54 PM
Beautiful Bay Day! John H General 3 May 23rd 04 11:52 PM
Another Beautiful Bay Day! John H General 17 May 14th 04 08:50 PM