Tim Tim is offline

Default Beautiful day!

On Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 5:56:05 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Wed, 4 Feb 2015 15:02:40 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 2:59:28 PM UTC-8, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 4 Feb 2015 08:51:19 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Beautiful day! I'm tempted to dig out the big boat and start working on it. But as soon as I do the weather is going to turn and will be raining ice tomorrow. Still getting the hopes up though...

Georgeous day! Temp hit the 60's while playing golf at the Medal of Honor course in
Quantico Marine Base.

Great time!
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.

Glad you had a great day John!

I had a good day too. The boat seat guys called me.

They are going to pay me to take my seat to a local welder to fix
their screw up.
I guess when American Express pulled their cash and the folks from
Miami Dade consumer affairs called them they decided to talk to me.

Really? I never saw that you posted about the defective seat. I knew you were having one ordered but never knew the outcome.