Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Beautiful day!

Tim wrote:
Beautiful day! I'm tempted to dig out the big boat and start working on
it. But as soon as I do the weather is going to turn and will be raining
ice tomorrow. Still getting the hopes up though...

Finished fixing the boat yesterday. Was taking it out to test today. Got
up and thick, thick fog. Figured tule fog and the bay would be clear.
Called the bait shop in Alameda and they say bay is socked in also.
Supposed to start raining tomorrow. Very heavy rains. So do not know when
I can test.