Default Happiness isn't..

....putting new coils on your motorcycle, only to find it won't start
with the new coils.

It turned out I knocked a wire loose on one coil when inserting the
other into the bracket. Now it runs fine, and has even picked up 150
rpm at idle. Can't figure that one out, but I'm not bitching about it.

Toad Gigger wrote:
...putting new coils on your motorcycle, only to find it won't start
with the new coils.

It turned out I knocked a wire loose on one coil when inserting the
other into the bracket. Now it runs fine, and has even picked up 150
rpm at idle. Can't figure that one out, but I'm not bitching about it.

Better spark quality.

On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 13:17:02 -0600, Califbill
wrote:

Toad Gigger wrote:
...putting new coils on your motorcycle, only to find it won't start
with the new coils.

It turned out I knocked a wire loose on one coil when inserting the
other into the bracket. Now it runs fine, and has even picked up 150
rpm at idle. Can't figure that one out, but I'm not bitching about it.

Better spark quality.

Yup, I think you're right. I can't wait to get it out on the road now.
Maybe we'll have dry weather tomorrow. Give me a good excuse to go
down to Harbor Freight for some stocking stuffers.

Happiness is... Poco Loco General 32 November 25th 14 01:51 AM
Happiness is... John H.[_5_] General 31 June 8th 12 05:28 AM
Rules for Happiness John H[_12_] General 13 January 27th 10 04:02 AM
Happiness is... Wayne.B Cruising 92 December 2nd 07 07:33 AM
Happiness is... Wayne.B General 133 December 2nd 07 07:31 AM