Default In honor of the holiday season...

....I've emptied and shut down my bozo bin. That does not mean I am going
to read every post from every poster. I never have.

I'm also running a little experiment here. Nothing nefarious.

In the meantime, best wishes to all for happy holidays and a healthy new
year.
--

Jeb Bush 2016 Bumper Sticker:

*Try to Forget My Brother George W. Bush
Left The Country in Smoldering Ruins*

On 12/18/2014 10:26 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
...I've emptied and shut down my bozo bin. That does not mean I am going
to read every post from every poster. I never have.

I'm also running a little experiment here. Nothing nefarious.

In the meantime, best wishes to all for happy holidays and a healthy new
year.

That certainly is wonderful news.
Let me be the first to wish you and your Christian mate a joyous
Christmas and a healthy and prosperous new year.
Sincerely,
FlaJim

--
Patriotic Americans dump on O'Bama.

On 12/18/14 10:35 AM, Let it snowe wrote:
On 12/18/2014 10:26 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
...I've emptied and shut down my bozo bin. That does not mean I am going
to read every post from every poster. I never have.

I'm also running a little experiment here. Nothing nefarious.

In the meantime, best wishes to all for happy holidays and a healthy new
year.

That certainly is wonderful news.
Let me be the first to wish you and your Christian mate a joyous
Christmas and a healthy and prosperous new year.
Sincerely,
FlaJim

Same to you and yours.
Banned

On Thursday, December 18, 2014 10:26:23 AM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
...I've emptied and shut down my bozo bin. That does not mean I am going
to read every post from every poster. I never have.

I'm also running a little experiment here. Nothing nefarious.

In the meantime, best wishes to all for happy holidays and a healthy new
year.

Absolutely NO ONE ****ing cares what you do, ass****.
Senior Member

Location: Michigan

Merry Christmas to everyone here in rec.boats, hope it is the best Christmas yet.
__________________
Rick Grew

2022 Stingray 182 SC

2004 Past Commodore
West River Yacht & Cruising Club
www.wrycc.com

In honor of the season and... [email protected] General 4 December 24th 05 01:21 AM
In honor of the season and... Reggie Smithers General 0 December 23rd 05 01:08 AM
Have a great holiday season. Joe ASA 4 December 17th 05 04:43 AM
Have a great holiday season. Maxprop ASA 0 December 17th 05 03:46 AM
Have a great holiday season. John Cairns ASA 0 December 17th 05 02:25 AM