posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Have a great holiday season.

Merry Christmas OZ

Have fun, dont break a leg.
Stay at the Peppermill in Tahoe if you have a chance

joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

The peppermill is downtown can't miss it. Christmas they really loosen
up the slots btw.

We got comped a room with a 30 ft bar, 3 tier hottub, sauna,
steamroom,ect it was huge and plush. Msterry was in the room we rented
and waste backed up into the hottub as she was filling it. She started
screaming at them and they had us in the 2nd best room in the hotel in
5 min...Only better room is the top floor it's always comped and they
write off 5K a day to let it out.

Heavenly is great, been there a many times.

Once I dropped my glove while on the lift, went off trail to recover it
and ended up in about 10 ft of powder...got kinda scary. Got my glove
tho.

You should drive out to Carson city, visit the Bucket of Blood Saloon,
they have great slot tokens, booze, and a view of the high serrias you
will never forget. Also the Comstock lode.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Oppps brain fart....The Peppermill is in Reno....

I think we stayed at Harrah's in Tahoe, Harveys is a nice place,
everyone knows where they are.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Have a great time!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...
On 16 Dec 2005 16:09:34 -0800, "Joe"
scribbled thusly:

Merry Christmas OZ

Have fun, dont break a leg.
Stay at the Peppermill in Tahoe if you have a chance

joe

We're staying up on the mountain at Heavenly.
Right near Stagecoach lift
Tell me where Peppermill is and I'll take a peek.

I'm still thinking about a route for you.
Hopefully have something before I leave.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Yes, please do. If you're coming from Tahoe, give me a bit of notice, as
we're going to be closer to Tahoe than SF.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 18:14:25 -0800, "Capt. JG"
scribbled thusly:

Have a great time!

I'll try and catch up when we hit SF, Jon.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

KKKrause is caught LYING... AGAIN!!; was - Holiday "Bizarity" Hoodoo Cruising 0 December 16th 05 01:47 AM
Great Boats Gary ASA 32 November 15th 05 02:09 AM
do you have something to sell (or want to buy) useful to the folks doing the great circle loop? noone cares Cruising 0 October 9th 05 12:32 PM