Default In honor of the season and...

Harry Krause wrote:
...what seems a real attempt to clear the air,
I have removed Hertvik from the Den of Droolers and
am now reading and responding to his post.

Not that anyone gives a damn.

Good job, Harry.

Notice how just a few people trying to break the cycle is having a huge
effect?
Thanks for your participation in the improvement thus far.

The 2-3 blatant trolls and vitriolic name-calling crap bombs tossed in
here every day have, for the last few days, been the exceptions rather
than (as they were so recently) the majority of the content.

You and JimH will never agree on politics or a lot of other things.
JimH and I will never agree on politics and a lot of other things- but
I know scores of people I can disagree with without resorting to
mean-spirited crap-flinging and among those scores are people I would
consider friends.

Wouldn't it be interesting to discover that people who don't share the
same political and philosophical principles can still be respectful of
one another? :-)

And hey look! We're around the corner, here comes the
sun.........(slowly, very slowly).

Reggie Smithers

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message

Excellent and compelling reason to NEVER discuss politics, here.

Gene,
I am sorry, but I couldn't hear what you said, can you please repeat that?

Reggie Smithers

It might become a movement.

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On 23 Dec 2005 11:18:58 -0800, wrote:

Notice how just a few people trying to break the cycle is having a huge
effect?
Thanks for your participation in the improvement thus far.

===========================

Yes indeed, well done.

Reggie Smithers

Gene,
Thanks, my ears are getting old, and I wanted to make sure I heard you
correctly.

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:51:46 -0500, "Reggie Smithers" Reggie( is my
first name) Smithers wrote:

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
. ..

Excellent and compelling reason to NEVER discuss politics, here.

Gene,
I am sorry, but I couldn't hear what you said, can you please repeat that?

Sorry, I'll speak up.... THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE COME HERE TO ANGER
OTHERS WITH STRONG POLITICAL POSITIONS SHOULD GO TO OTHER PLACES MORE
APPROPRIATE, SUCH AS boatered.com.

Bear in mind that includes all people so disposed... including those
that have posted invective under a plethora of aliases seeking to
overpower the opposition.

This is a lot like the old sand box.... it really doesn't matter who
started it.... it matters entirely.....who is willing to STOP IT.

--

_ ___c
\ _| \_

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/
Homepage*
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide

In honor of the season and... Reggie Smithers General 0 December 23rd 05 01:08 AM
Have a great holiday season. Seahag ASA 1 December 19th 05 02:40 PM
Have a great holiday season. NotPony ASA 1 December 17th 05 05:53 PM
Have a great holiday season. Joe ASA 4 December 17th 05 04:43 AM
Have a great holiday season. Maxprop ASA 0 December 17th 05 03:46 AM