Reggie Smithers

Default In honor of the season and...

Gene,
Thanks, my ears are getting old, and I wanted to make sure I heard you
correctly.

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:51:46 -0500, "Reggie Smithers" Reggie( is my
first name) Smithers wrote:

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
. ..

Excellent and compelling reason to NEVER discuss politics, here.

Gene,
I am sorry, but I couldn't hear what you said, can you please repeat that?

Sorry, I'll speak up.... THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE COME HERE TO ANGER
OTHERS WITH STRONG POLITICAL POSITIONS SHOULD GO TO OTHER PLACES MORE
APPROPRIATE, SUCH AS boatered.com.

Bear in mind that includes all people so disposed... including those
that have posted invective under a plethora of aliases seeking to
overpower the opposition.

This is a lot like the old sand box.... it really doesn't matter who
started it.... it matters entirely.....who is willing to STOP IT.

--

_ ___c
\ _| \_

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/
Homepage*
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide