Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default In honor of the holiday season...

On 12/18/14 10:35 AM, Let it snowe wrote:
On 12/18/2014 10:26 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
...I've emptied and shut down my bozo bin. That does not mean I am going
to read every post from every poster. I never have.

I'm also running a little experiment here. Nothing nefarious.

In the meantime, best wishes to all for happy holidays and a healthy new
year.

That certainly is wonderful news.
Let me be the first to wish you and your Christian mate a joyous
Christmas and a healthy and prosperous new year.
Sincerely,
FlaJim

Same to you and yours.