Default Just when I thought...

....rec.boats had bottomed out with right-wing scummery (new word),
and that it couldn't become more foul with right-wing stench, well,
I once again have realized I had underestimated the depths to which it
could sink...and stink.

You're doing a great job, fellas, really. Keep it up.

Pretty soon you'll being doing all that is left to do...feed on each other.

On 11/10/2014 10:03 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
...rec.boats had bottomed out with right-wing scummery (new word),
and that it couldn't become more foul with right-wing stench, well,
I once again have realized I had underestimated the depths to which it
could sink...and stink.

You're doing a great job, fellas, really. Keep it up.

Pretty soon you'll being doing all that is left to do...feed on each other.

Not while you're still here. We haven't finished picking your bones yet.
Banned

On Monday, November 10, 2014 10:36:24 PM UTC-5, Harrold wrote:
On 11/10/2014 10:03 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
...rec.boats had bottomed out with right-wing scummery (new word),
and that it couldn't become more foul with right-wing stench, well,
I once again have realized I had underestimated the depths to which it
could sink...and stink.

You're doing a great job, fellas, really. Keep it up.

Pretty soon you'll being doing all that is left to do...feed on each other.

Not while you're still here. We haven't finished picking your bones yet.

krause thinks he's important....really, just ask the narcissistic asswipe.

On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 22:36:25 -0500, Harrold wrote:

On 11/10/2014 10:03 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
...rec.boats had bottomed out with right-wing scummery (new word),
and that it couldn't become more foul with right-wing stench, well,
I once again have realized I had underestimated the depths to which it
could sink...and stink.

You're doing a great job, fellas, really. Keep it up.

Pretty soon you'll being doing all that is left to do...feed on each other.

Not while you're still here. We haven't finished picking your bones yet.

I thought maybe that meant he was leaving.

Was I wrong?

On 11/11/2014 6:47 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 22:36:25 -0500, Harrold wrote:

On 11/10/2014 10:03 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
...rec.boats had bottomed out with right-wing scummery (new word),
and that it couldn't become more foul with right-wing stench, well,
I once again have realized I had underestimated the depths to which it
could sink...and stink.

You're doing a great job, fellas, really. Keep it up.

Pretty soon you'll being doing all that is left to do...feed on each other.

Not while you're still here. We haven't finished picking your bones yet.

I thought maybe that meant he was leaving.

Was I wrong?

You can't take anything he says at face value. I'll believe he's gone
when I read his obit.

Harrold wrote:
On 11/11/2014 6:47 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 22:36:25 -0500, Harrold wrote:

On 11/10/2014 10:03 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
...rec.boats had bottomed out with right-wing scummery (new word),
and that it couldn't become more foul with right-wing stench, well,
I once again have realized I had underestimated the depths to which it
could sink...and stink.

You're doing a great job, fellas, really. Keep it up.

Pretty soon you'll being doing all that is left to do...feed on
each other.

Not while you're still here. We haven't finished picking your bones
yet.

I thought maybe that meant he was leaving.

Was I wrong?

You can't take anything he says at face value. I'll believe he's gone
when I read his obit.

Or his landlord turns off his internet access.

Just a thought Tim General 7 November 5th 14 02:37 AM
For those who thought... Harryk General 3 May 18th 11 07:44 PM
Thought for the Day KotP-A General 0 October 15th 09 01:57 AM
Here's a thought... Bert Robbins General 4 November 9th 06 06:23 PM
Thought this was appropriate riverman General 7 February 27th 05 11:30 PM