Default For those who thought...

....Sara Palin was too intellectual for their taste...

Let the Bachmannia begin.

Now that Mike Huckabee and Donald Trump have bowed out of the
presidential race, Rep. Michele Bachmann says she is "much closer" to a
decision, and it could come before June.

"Our phones have been ringing off the hook," the Tea Party darling told
Fox News on Tuesday. "Our Facebook has been lit up. Our donations are
pouring in, and people are saying 'Michele, jump in. We want you to run."

"We had announced earlier that we would be looking at a June entry date
for a decision one way or another about this race. Possibly we may move
that up," she added.

Her statements are the clearest indication yet that Bachmann is leaning
toward a "yes" decision and come as sources close to Bachmann say she's
more likely to run now that Huckabee, who caters to the same
social-conservative base, has pulled out.

The Minnesota congresswoman said the decision largely rests on her
ability to raise money.

Read mo
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...xzz1MidQdj l4

-

Now that would be a treat...Michele (the idiot) Bachmann as the GOP
nominee.

On Wed, 18 May 2011 10:27:13 -0700, sent the
following message
On Wed, 18 May 2011 12:23:48 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 18 May 2011 11:40:31 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

[...]

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...1-05-18_michel
e_bachmann_may_move_up_2012_decision_cites_influx_ of_support_since_mike
_hu.html#ixzz1MidQdjl4

-

Now that would be a treat...Michele (the idiot) Bachmann as the

GOP
nominee.

I wonder if Paris Hilton will run again.

She'd get more votes than Ron Paul.

Or the tan and beautiful BHO.

Here's a thought... Bert Robbins General 4 November 9th 06 06:23 PM
I thought you said..... Chuck Gould General 12 September 9th 06 07:36 AM
On second thought................... JimH General 3 August 6th 06 05:08 AM
Just a thought ed General 7 June 1st 05 02:54 AM
Just a thought... N1EE ASA 5 January 14th 04 05:33 AM