Roger Roger is offline

Default Just when I thought...

Harrold wrote:
On 11/11/2014 6:47 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 22:36:25 -0500, Harrold wrote:

On 11/10/2014 10:03 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
...rec.boats had bottomed out with right-wing scummery (new word),
and that it couldn't become more foul with right-wing stench, well,
I once again have realized I had underestimated the depths to which it
could sink...and stink.

You're doing a great job, fellas, really. Keep it up.

Pretty soon you'll being doing all that is left to do...feed on
each other.

Not while you're still here. We haven't finished picking your bones
yet.

I thought maybe that meant he was leaving.

Was I wrong?

You can't take anything he says at face value. I'll believe he's gone
when I read his obit.

Or his landlord turns off his internet access.